• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Textures for Love-it Dress by Lully

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
Hi all-- I have not had a lot of time to play around with Poser/DS much this past year after I got promoted in my day job, but lately I have been working on a few things and have been playing around with the idea of doing a texture set for the Love-it dynamic dress by Lully. I really love dynamic cloth, so anyway, if there is interest, I might package these for the market. I have a total of 15 of them that I have done. 3 are pictured here.

If not, I would like to see what you think either way.

Lace 1.jpg

AetherDream

Contributing Artist
Thank you Miss B, Mythocentric, Fairyfantastic, RAMwolff and Dylan for the likes on this!

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Very nicely done! Good to see you back creating pretty things again!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Gorgeous Images !! Good to see you back! The blue and the yellow are just lovely! Reminds me of Downton Abbey!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Very pretty! I love the blue one, as well as the black one. The texture on the bodice of the gold one is gorgeous ... even if I'm not a fan of yellows and golds.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Lovely textures Aether. :)

The bodice of the royal blue one seems a tad too transparent, though, or was that your plan? ;)

AetherDream

Contributing Artist
Lovely textures Aether. :)

The bodice of the royal blue one seems a tad too transparent, though, or was that your plan? ;)
Thank you for pointing that out Miss B. I am still working on these and doing adjustments, so I am grateful for suggestions and comments like this. I did go back and check that transparency map and noticed a light shadowing on the map that caused the slight transparency in the blue. I have corrected it.