• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Testers Needed For Dawn-Dusk creature sets.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I need Poser and DS testers for these sets.
Testing also includes the horns sets that are part of the product.

PM is you are interested and give your email address so I can ad you and send the link.
Click the images to see larger version.

Fl-Kyros1-for-Dusk.jpg OphidiaHorns2.jpg

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Brian, will add you and send link laterctonight.
Dealing with trying to rearrange stuff from living room due to bad ceiling leak and plaster falling from above lowered ceiling.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Hi,
I wil get the link to you all as soon as my network comes back on so e can use the computer.
On tablet now with my daughter's att account and can't get to the link on my computer.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
All testing on this has to be on hold.
My computer is down.
And can't do work on this tablet.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Ahhh...sigh of relief.
My daughter removed the battery for about thirty seconds and everything came back on.
I am not sure why it has that issue but she said hers sometimes does that (hers is a Samsung) and that is how she gets it back.
I need to get an internal drive for the desktop so I have it as well but can't do it right now.
We are going to need to raise at least 1800.00 dollar
s just to move if the place we are interested is available.
We only pay $400.00 a month here but that place will be $850.00 per month.
Unfortunately we do have to move, the whole roof needs replaced and the church may not get it done right away.
and if they pull the whole roof off to fix it we still can't stay here while that is done.
Tomorrow my Virtual Care team is sending a nurse to check me on my breathing issues that got worse after all that stuff came down
It looks like the original plaster ceiling from when the place was built in the late 1800's or early 1900's.
That means it could contain lead or asbestos because both were used in plaster back then.

As soon as I feel a little better today I will get back to this set.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I am back to work on this but going slowly.
Right now I am trying to fix the "Eye Close" morph so it will actually close the eyes in Poser.
Digidots was kind enough to help on that in DS.
I have the character set ready with the morph in it but trying to get it saved as a "conditional" morph to work with the regular Eye Close set.
There is a good tutorial here for DS but it is a video and not for Poser.
I need one in pdf or word format due to my hearing loss.
I will notify you all when the new files are uploaded to the box.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I am thinking that if the dragon's wings will work on them I might try to fashion a dragon-like tail.
My modeling skills are not great but I might come up with something. :)

Added:I am going to wait and hope they make the dragon tail so it can be used on dusk and Dawn.
My skills just are not enough yet. :roflmao:

Last edited:

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I have a Poser eye close morph in a pz3 for my Ophidia creature but no idea of how to make it a mcm to work on the regular eye close dial...sigh.
so taking a break and doing something else, ready to pull my hair out. :laugh:

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I'd like to finish this set but I must admit I am stuck.
For now I will do a bit of testing again to see if I remembered to fix the eye.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
It will be a while because there are still four horse packs to get ready and at least three Dawn or Dusk sets to finish.
Then I will get back to these and get them done. :)