• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Strands for Tenacity Tails is about ready. Need a couple of testers

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Hi,

My expansion pack for Tenacity Tails is about ready. This is for DAZ Studio only so need a couple of testers. I would prefer to get these tested quickly and get this uploaded to Alisa. If your in a crunch that's OK but just need someone that can test both 3DL and iRAY mats. I'm sure everyone's lighting is going to be different so unless there are weird issues I think I just need to see if they all load and just a few test renders to see if you see anything that needs to be brought to my attention...

Thanks so much

Richard

Streaked Gold-3DL.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I can test it if you like Ram...I'm available today. Tomorrow I have my colonoscopy but will be able to do more hopefully during the rest of the week.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Thanks Pen. I hope your colonoscopy goes well.

Hi FairyFantastic, I'll zip it all up and upload to Dropbox in a little while. Thank you!

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Testing done. Promo's done. ReadMe written. Files uploaded. Now to see what happens. Thanks again so so much Fairy Fantastic. The files you have are the finished files so please keep and enjoy as my thank you for your time and all those wonderful text renders! HUGS