• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Stitch Witch, anybody?

English Bob

Adventurous
I recently re-installed Stitch Witch after forgetting I had it. ;) You can see the first results in my resource post Seam Guides for La Femme.

I used Richard Eagle's Stitch Witch Book 01 to help me make the seam guides, and I got the impression there were going to be more - he mentions lesson 2 at the end of book 1. I know there's a lot more I could do with the program. Needless to say, after fourteen years have gone by I've had no luck tracking them down, even assuming they ever existed. Any leads?

As far as I remember, Richard Eagle was the nom de plume of a forum member somewhere, but I don't recall who.

DanaTA

Distinguished
Richard is on Facebook. I haven't friended him. I try to keep my friends list from growing, it takes too much time from me every time I visit. I have another PCF he made, called Stitch Witch Magic (I know, inside Book 1 he has that title in the title page...confusing). If you are on Facebook, ask him if he has this available for you, or...if I can upload it for you. I don't think he would mind, but I'd rather be sure.

I don't think he ever did the book 2.

DanaTA

Distinguished
Oh, he was PaganEagle2001.

He kind of dropped out of the 3D community after some kind of traumatic event. It was surmised by some that perhaps his mom passed away.

English Bob

Adventurous
Thanks! I'll give that a try. I'm on FB under my real name, but don't go there very often any more because I usually end up shouting at the screen. :D Is there a group where the Poser crowd congregate?

Oh, he was PaganEagle2001.

That was it, thanks for the reminder!

DanaTA

Distinguished
Thanks! I'll give that a try. I'm on FB under my real name, but don't go there very often any more because I usually end up shouting at the screen. :D Is there a group where the Poser crowd congregate?

That was it, thanks for the reminder!
There are several 3D groups:
There are others, but I'm not in them, except for one that is for developers' content. If you use the same avatar image everywhere, I'm sure people will recognize you!

Dana

English Bob

Adventurous
If you use the same avatar image everywhere, I'm sure people will recognize you!

I don't, for (*cough*) historic reasons, so if I friend anybody from the 3D world I'd have to introduce myself. The last person I was in touch with IRL was Phil Cooke, RIP. :(

DanaTA

Distinguished
I don't, for (*cough*) historic reasons, so if I friend anybody from the 3D world I'd have to introduce myself. The last person I was in touch with IRL was Phil Cooke, RIP. :(
For many years, I didn't use an avatar at all. Now I have different ones here and at the DAZ forums. I have a private profile at Facebook.