• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Stay Home - Spread Hope Render Challenge

Wizzard

Brilliant
Testing can be trying, or a joy. With a talented creator, joy is the usual.
Dreamweaver creates some amazing textures, like these for Harry as example.
Paddock SF.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
I know I'm too late for this Stay Home-Spread Hope Render Challenge. Doing this picture, which is very different from what I normally do, was a lot of fun though.

Credits:

*HiveWire House Cat by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D (also available at Renderosity)

*Gnobbit by Ghostman at HiveWire3D
*Cat Double Bed by mininessie at HiveWire3D
Tricycle for Baby Luna by Janet at HiveWire3D Freebie
Toy Mouse by D M Waltz (Daio Waltz) Freebie at HiveWire 3D

*Potted Palm by Lisa's Botanicals at HiveWire3D

Ahoy by PickersAngel DAZ

Dreamy Fractal Backgrounds by Antje Darling at Renderosity
Terrains by Pewter7

I Get the Top Bunk
I Get the Top Bunk.jpg

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
And the winners of the Stay Home - Spread Hope Render Challenge are:

First Place

01Wanna Play by Amaranth.jpg
"Wanna Play" by amaranth
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Second Place
02For the joy of it by Rosie D.jpg
"For The Joy Of It" by Rosie D
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Third Place
03 time for a Game by FantasyArt3D.jpg
"Time for a Game" by FantasyArt3D
Honorable Mentions

HMA New Friend by Dream9Studios.jpg

"A New Friend" by Dream9Studios
HMFish Baiting by Viking-Visual.jpg

"Fish Baiting" by Viking-Visual
HMFlower Whisperer by NapalmArsenal.jpg
"Flower Whisperer" by NapalmArsenal
HMHello Little One by mininessie.jpg
"Hello Little One" by mininessie
HMHerMajesty's Nap by vlgraphics.jpg
"Her Majesty's Nap" by vlgraphics
HMIs there Someone by FantasyArt3D.jpg
"Is there someone?" by FantasyArt3D
HMLife Goes On by L'Adair.jpg
"Life Goes On" by L'Adair
HMLittle Bug In the Woods by Satira Capriccio.jpg
"Little Bug in the Woods" by Satira Capriccio
HMRunning Around by Stezza.jpg
"Running Around" by Stezza
HMSocialDistance by Amaranth.jpg
"Social Distance" by amaranth
HMSpring Hot Chocolate by Phoenix.jpg
"Spring Hot Chocolate" by Phoenix
HMSweetDreams in the Spring Grove by Shanarah.jpg
"Sweet Dreams in the Spring Grove" by Shanarah
HMThe Secret World by The Katster.jpg
"Secret World" by TheKatster
HMWingsof Hope by luannemarie.jpg
"Wings of Hope" by luannemarie
HMWithin the fairy ring by Dove.jpg
"Within the Fairy Ring" by Dove

Thank you everyone for your enthusiasm and all of your wonderful entries. We will be in touch with the winners shortly.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Congrats to all the winners, and to all who entered!! So many lovely renders :)

L'Adair

Enthusiast
Congratulations to all.

It was a fun challenge, and I appreciate all the great, free products Hivewire and the vendors gave us. Thank you, thank you. Thank you!

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
Congratulations to the winners, and great effort by all. I am sorry I was unable to participate.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Congratulations to the winners, and to all those who participated. I can't remember when we had such a wonderful collection of entries, and I know I would've had a very hard time choosing the winners, since there were so many gorgeous images.