• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Sparky's items for HiveWire Dog

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
WoooHooo!
Loving the bear and totally loving the news that you will be doing your anthro characters for G8

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
The bear looks great. Ghod knows there are animals and to spare that people can use models of.

But yeah. So many of those anthopomorphic characters for gen4 were just great. I had good results porting a couple of them to Genesis and managed to get Rana to G2M. but with GenX no longer supported, I'm shying away from undertaking that again. And that would still tangle up with the UV changes between G2 and G3.

Noshoba

New-Bee
Well foxes are working awesome.. And can't wait to see the G8 Characters.. grins .. as Dreamer just told put in my votes for which.. gryphon. fox and wolf :) I will post up a few of the fox renders later once I get the bandana/bibs right..

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
a body morph pack would be great! (I already have the mini morph pack but haven't used it lately because I updated the dog before I realised some stuff wouldn't work correctly with it) I'd love to get more breeds but same old story, no money :(

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
While we're at it, I'm sure that there is no shortage of big cat breeds that I doubt that Chris and Paul will get around to any time soon.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Are you planning on doing ANYTHING with L'Homme? Or has he crossed you mind? Poor guy needs some love!

Beary nice bear there!

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist
I'm glad the foxes are working for you, @Noshoba! I'll look forward to your renders. :)

Wolves are definitely on the shortlist for the G8 characters. ^.^

I have a couple of Big Cat projects on my hard drive, I should take a look at them and see what I've got in progress.

I have thought about doing something for La Femme and L'Homme, but I don't have the L'Homme figure, and I don't think I can afford to buy him just now. What sort of thing would you like to see for him?

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I've already bought the pro version (so I could test for people) but doesn't L'Homme come with the new poser downloads? (I could be wrong but LF does so I assumed he was too).

I know the tiger (and I think a snow leopard) is in the works for the Big Cat, but I'd LOVE some house cats too. I know it probably wouldn't be that hard to make some with the morphs available but some of us are dial challenged and need help LOL :D

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I've already bought the pro version (so I could test for people) but doesn't L'Homme come with the new poser downloads? (I could be wrong but LF does so I assumed he was too).
Yes, at first he was "part" of La Femme, but then they updated her Pro version to include a separate character for L'Homme. It's not the Pro version, as it's just the basic character, but I've done some beta testing with him, and he works.

I know the tiger (and I think a snow leopard) is in the works for the Big Cat, but I'd LOVE some house cats too. I know it probably wouldn't be that hard to make some with the morphs available but some of us are dial challenged and need help LOL :D
YES, I sooooo want a Snow Leopard for the Big Cat.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
nice bear. sculpted to work w/ hair room works. Please, a render of some idea of how it looks w/o hair room LAMH hair works?
is the fur tex final version? as shown or a WIP?

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist
Thanks, Carmen! The bear is sculpted with both options in mind. Like the wolf and fox, it includes a base shape and a separate fur volume morph. The WIPs that were posted previously show it without any dynamic hair, (I haven't actually shown anything with dynamic hair, LOL) just the fur volume morph and textures. I might take a stab at doing some dynamic fur presets for these at some point, but I'm not familiar with those tools, so there will be a learning curve, and that will take some time. The textures are still subject to some further refinement, but they will look similar in the final version.

Last edited:

Noshoba

New-Bee
Still need a little more work and a couple of LIEs

Attachments

• Kasumi and her foxes2.png
    Kasumi and her foxes2.png
    957.6 KB · Views: 285

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist
That is a very pretty render, @Noshoba!

So Sparky what are the next 4 breeds you are doing?

I'm thinking Molosser, Pit Bull, maybe a Collie sort of dog, and maybe a Bull Terrier. Nothing's set in stone yet except the Molosser, which is already well underway. If you have a breed you would like to see, let me know. ^.^

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
We need a hair expert for a lot of the ones people probably would like. Most of the ones you've done do nicely with the hair sets we've already got. But eventually people are going to be nagging for a poodle, or sheepdog, or some other distinctively long-haired breed like some of the little fluffy terriers and what all. The collie is rather skirting the edge of that, if people are fixated on the ones used for things like 'Lassie'.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I had 2 childhood dogs growing up (show dogs), a Beagle and a Shetland Sheepdog (Sheltie) so of course I'd second that one Dana :D only I think that one would def need hair to do it real justice.
Kim 01.jpg

I did get a very passable Border Collie by spinning some dials and using the Medium hair preset available since they come in different hair lengths.

I think a Roman Nosed Bull Terrier would be cool because they are very distinct and unique (and if it had a brindle coat texture that would be a huge bonus as that could be used on the Greyhound and Molosser too). I think other distinct dogs would probably need hair to pull them off (think Chinese Crested). I'll try and think of something that Chris hasn't done morphs for or that the Daz dog has already as I think it would help you out more Sparky if they were breeds no-one else has (there used to be a Boston Terrier but I can't find it now so it might not be available anymore, they're cute and a bit more unusual that some breeds).