• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Sorry, been out for a while.

scatha

Adventurous
Moved house and it took my provider 2 weeks to get the net reinstalled at the new address, phone still isn't working right, but at least internet is back.

So I'm trying to rest and settle in now, sore as hell from the move, but had no choice but to do it myself, since movers here have rather steep askingprices.

The rresult is worth it though, from a cupboard-size house I went to this:
20170601_143056.jpg

20170601_143154.jpg

20170601_143241.jpg

The two pictures of the outside were taken from the second floor....the view over the bay of Belfast is magnificent.

McGyver

Energetic
Well, congratulations on your new digs sir.
I hope your soreness goes away in a speedy manner and you get to enjoy the new place all the more.
Looks much more cozy than a cupboard.
I tried living in a cupboard once, but my wife told me to get out after a few days as the shelves were starting to warp.
It seemed like a good idea at the time because thats were all the cookies lived...
Very cramped though.
Anyway...
Good luck with you new place, which is hopefully not haunted.
It doesn't look haunted...
It's just that open doorway in the center picture is strangely foreboding...
And that shadowy figure virtually undetectable to the naked eye, beckoning from the darknes is just...
Ah...
It's probably nothing!
Are those purple flowers near the steps wisteria?
Nice splash of color amongst the green and the brick red of the steps.
Anyhow, good luck and congratulations on the move and feel better soon!

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Wow, I do envy you living in Belfast - one of the places on my bucket list.

Very nice place. Just rest from the move, give your body some down time to renew and enjoy the new place in the process.

McGyver

Energetic
I have a crappy bucket list...
It's just a list of types of buckets I've owned.
There was a nice Portuguese tin bucket...
But most were cheap plastic.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hey Scatha, I was wondering where you were off to. Glad to see it was just a move to a new house.

As has been said, rest up and relax, you'll be just fine. ;)

scatha

Adventurous
Thanks guys (and gal). I do really like the new place, now all I need is some sun (mostly wet here)
@McGyver Rofl, warping the planks, glad I wasn't trying to drink anything, it would've gotten messy. ;)

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Now 3 guys and 4 gals.

Or in the south they just say ya'll. Which covers it very well.

Good to see you settled in.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
By the way scatha, enjoyed your comments in the "Poser on borrowed time" thread. Connie is indeed very, very talented. I love her work.