• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

Linda B

Extraordinary
Ooh that walker bike would probably be good for hubby. Unfortunately he has terminal metastatic prostate cancer as well as broke his other hip and never quite recovered. I got him a fancy walker with arm supports and a seat but he's so broad he can't get his shoulder in between the poles. Here's hoping 2024 is better for everyone healthwise.

skylab

Esteemed
Yesterday was a major progress day for me...I stood for the first time without walker, canes, or anybody holding me up. It had occurred to me to start exercising to music...dance tunes...and practice as if I were playing the drums, kick and hi-hat, to strengthen my legs. I shocked myself and my nurse when I stood up, and kept standing.

sky

Hornet3d

Wise
Yesterday was a major progress day for me...I stood for the first time without walker, canes, or anybody holding me up. It had occurred to me to start exercising to music...dance tunes...and practice as if I were playing the drums, kick and hi-hat, to strengthen my legs. I shocked myself and my nurse when I stood up, and kept standing.

sky
Well done, changes like that can take a lot of effort and courage, but they are a great boost when they come off. I hope it is just one small step in a road that takes you very much further towards full health.

skylab

Esteemed
Checking in...more progress with wheelchair transfer...it felt like I was doing a triple lutz during shower transfers...haha.

Progress also with getting a laptop this week!...refurbished with new hard drive, windows 10 with 8 gig of ram. It is not a powerful workstation, but i am grateful for something that will work.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
awesome stuff... just as long as you don't end up doing a 'hello boys' you'll be doing ok... :inverted:

hoping things improve for you one day at a time :flower02:

skylab

Esteemed
Finally have Poser 11 updated to 12, and some essential runtime files...drive space goes fast on a laptop...but I'm grateful to see Andy back on my opening screen, and look forward to at least some simple projects, to get my 3D chops back.

So you all don't have an emaciated image in your mind, the attached pic was taken early this morning...I'm feeling heathier every day...with good nurses and care, and my faithful God who never leaves or forsakes.

Hope everyone is having a happy Thanksgiving...with lots of good food.

sky

Attachments

• 1000004253-02.jpeg
    1000004253-02.jpeg
    209.8 KB · Views: 71

Terre

Renowned
Finally have Poser 11 updated to 12, and some essential runtime files...drive space goes fast on a laptop...but I'm grateful to see Andy back on my opening screen, and look forward to at least some simple projects, to get my 3D chops back.

So you all don't have an emaciated image in your mind, the attached pic was taken early this morning...I'm feeling heathier every day...with good nurses and care, and my faithful God who never leaves or forsakes.

Hope everyone is having a happy Thanksgiving...with lots of good food.

sky

Hi everyone...my therapy session went great today...I was doing a James Brown slide to music...haha. Will have to work on my moon walk ......Janet's animations will help with that. Good to see you guys
Great news!
Things are going well here.
For those who don't mind hearing Christmas songs in a very different style Dan Vosc has done some great work. He did a very powerful version of Angels We Have Heard on High.