• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SKYLAB CHAT

skylab

Esteemed
Haha...I like playing with Andy...and he's my favorite shader tester, since he can be transformed in the material room with one click :) Here are a few of the many faces of Andy over the years...most of these were done using D3D superfly shaders. The first pic below is a "History of Poser" using the mannequins :)

manny-and-andys-poser-history-with-box.jpg

ANDY1.jpg

ANDY2.jpg

Last edited:

skylab

Esteemed
...and of course Manny gets a little attitude if Andy is getting all the attention...haha...so here's Manny, to keep the peace in my runtime :)

mannekin-artist_1.jpg

mannekin-painting-lion-ani.gif

skylab

Esteemed
One of the best Poser animations I've seen so far...about 30 seconds into the video. This guy must have been using Poser 6, as it opens at first with block models, then at 30 seconds James appears playing the drum set...it was uploaded in February of 2009. He really did a great job with sync of the music and animation, considering what he was working with. Another case of it's not so much in the tools, but in the discipline and talent.

skylab

Esteemed
Oh my goodness...ELYNDA!!! It's SO GOOD to see you!! And I'm certainly glad to hear that you're getting back into 3D...and you know you're always welcome here :) This has absolutely made my day!!! Hearing from Clark and now from you, all in the same week...I'm speechless. Elynda, you've got to post some stuff you're doing. Still doing Nursoda characters? Be sure and get the Spock for Pitterbill morph a few pages back. I'm just beside myself....welcome, my friend :)

:snoopydances:

skylab

Esteemed
Okay, here you go, Pitterbill Spock :) The zipped morph is attached to his post.

PITTERBILL-SPOCK-2019--ANI.gif

Attachments

• DOC SPOCK.zip
    280.7 KB · Views: 194

skylab

Esteemed
I originally came in here to post another clever Poser animation that I found on YouTube...and got so excited about seeing Elynda, I forgot to post this video. Senior moment :)

skylab

Esteemed
She must had to run...think she's gone offline for now. If I hadn't come back on to post that video, I would have missed her altogether. She'll be back :) I'll keep myself logged in here while I get my kitchen chores done, in case she returns.

:flower02:

skylab

Esteemed
Yeah, it's a challenge balancing real world need to do stuff with 3D projects. Today is a lot of need to do stuff on this end :) And in between, am researching Poser animation and special effects.

:coding:

Linda B

Extraordinary
Life? Do I have one? What is this thing? :D Did one quicky render so far but wasn't freebies. Need to make my present dog in 3d and have her play with nursoda & freebie stuff so I can post it here.

skylab

Esteemed
A few pages back we were beta testing Janet's Nursoda character animations for her store at Rendo....so we do almost anything here...so pets are good :) It sure is good to see you here!

Oh, and we're not strictly limited to discussing freebies....they just stuck our thread here because they didn't know where else to put us...haha....you know...we sort of carve out our own category. I do mention good freebies for us seniors to get the benefit of....but you can render using anything you want...Nursoda, pets, sci-fi....Hein characters (I had to bring that up...you have to post Babs Streisand).

:drawing: