• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
The weather has called for snow twice, but none of the cold, white stuff has fallen. Thankfully Autumn is continuing to hang on. :)

Credits:

HiveWire Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
HiveWire Horse - Draft by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D

Songbird Remix (Black Headed Grosbeak) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire 3D

Flinks Blossom Bushes by Flink at Renderosity
3D Scenery-Ancient Volcanoscape by ShaaraMuse3D at Renderosity
Autumn Thicket by Susan Justice (formerly McKivergan) at Renderosity

Autumn Blossoms
Autumn Blossoms.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Another Autumn horse.

Credits:

CWRW Ultra Textures for HW Horse Pack 2 Mini-Set - Red Dunskin by CWRW at HiveWire3D

Nature's Wonders Moths of the World Vol. 2 (Crimson Speckled Flunkey) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire 3D

Dahlia by Lisa Buckalew at HiveWire3D

Legends of Fantasy by Susan Justice (formerly McKivergan) at Renderosity
Momiji Estreme Detail by whitemagus at DAZ
Public Domain Picture from Pxhere

Autumn Leaves
Autumn Leaves.jpg

Phoenix

Admirable
Happy Halloween!

The Headless Horseman
HeadlessHorseman.jpg

Daredevil is the Hivewire thoroughbred with the Friesian materials and emissive shaders added to the eyes and inside of mouth. The headless horseman was a favorite story of mine when I was a little kid. I was horse crazy, and so in my daydreams I .... befriended the headless horseman and got to ride Daredevil....

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
LOL awesome story Phoenix ........ fantastic image too! Reminds me of Celty from Durara fame with the black smoke coming out of the neck. She's a dullahan which coincidentally a Thoroughbred horse in 2012 was named Dullahan which I think won the Bluegrass Stakes in Kentucky. Dullahan's stem from Irish folklore and are said to appear on certain feast days at midnight.................. Um maybe this is where Daredevil comes from LOL!

Happy Halloween! An oldie, but shrug ..... right for this time of year.

All Hallows Eve

All Hallows' Eve.jpg

Created WIth: The HiveWire Horse, Friesian coat textures, Silverkey bat, RDNA bat scatter, Lisa's Botanicals Curious Grasses and Vines, Lisa's Botanicals dead bushes, CWRW's Mane and Tail 3

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Love to two spooky black horses, always wanted a black horse never did get one though I cam very very close to buying one that could have stood in as a double for Black Beauty
Me too, but had a few really dark bays. Black Beauty is one of my favorite stories!!=) Ann Swell did such an excellent job writing through the horse's eyes! Merrylegs was my favorite character!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I had a real life Black Beauty!

He was a true jet black (kinda hard to get back then), his mane did get sun-bleached in Summer sometimes tho.
Ben just had a star and a tiny little square of white on one of his back heals. He could have stood in for Black Beauty except he was only 14.2hh which technically makes him a pony lol. I'll put a pic in "Our Real Life Pets" thread.

He was was a carbon copy of his mum except she had a small white band that went around her coronet instead of his little patch.

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
I love Mini horses, so here is my attempt at dialing one.

Credits:

HiveWire Horse - Arabian by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
CWRW Ultra Textures for the HiveWire Horse Pack 1 by CWRW at HiveWire3D

SBRM Sparrows of the World (American Tree Sparrow) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Simple Backdrops by RachealMarie at Renderosity FreeStuff
Nature's Miscellany - Abstract Natural Backgrounds by ellearden at Renderosity

Sweet Song
Sweet Song.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
I'm still posting Autumn pictures that I found in a misplaced 2017 folder, while I struggle to get my "fixed" computer up and running properly again! Sigh!

Credits:
HiveWire Quarter Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D

Songbird Remix (Black-Headed Grosbeak) by Ken Gilliland & 3D Menagerie at HiveWire 3D

Northern Soul by Matthew Pinchbeck (aka Caisson) at RDNA
Flinks Instant Meadow & Flowers 2 by Flink at Renderosity
Serene Woodlands Backgrounds by AdamantGrafix at Renderosity

Shades of Amber
Shades of Amber.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I'm still posting Autumn pictures that I found in a misplaced 2017 folder, while I struggle to get my "fixed" computer up and running properly again! Sigh!

Credits:
HiveWire Quarter Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D

Songbird Remix (Black-Headed Grosbeak) by Ken Gilliland & 3D Menagerie at HiveWire 3D

Northern Soul by Matthew Pinchbeck (aka Caisson) at RDNA
Flinks Instant Meadow & Flowers 2 by Flink at Renderosity
Serene Woodlands Backgrounds by AdamantGrafix at Renderosity

Shades of Amber
View attachment 65415
You can post as many fall pictures or otherwise LOVE your images!! Keep them coming if you got them!! Beautiful work on this and I love the rabbit in the corner there!