• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

seahorse for Harry

WillowRaven

Enthusiast
I'm sure, either someone has already asked this and it has been answered but my eyes have crossed due to the technical stuff I NEVER understand, lol, or ... EVERYONE already understands this and I'm the only dummy who is confused ... so; is the texture for this compatible with a non-iray daz program? I use 4.7.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I'm sure, either someone has already asked this and it has been answered but my eyes have crossed due to the technical stuff I NEVER understand, lol, or ... EVERYONE already understands this and I'm the only dummy who is confused ... so; is the texture for this compatible with a non-iray daz program? I use 4.7.
Yes it is.
Get it! It's amazing!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
He's a beauty though!!
Congratulations on the awesome creation!!

FreyrStrongart

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
The texture is optimized for Iray. There are some reasons why I didn't do it in 3Delight. Unfortunately there is no revers shader... meaning there is no easy program to turn an iray shader into a 3Delight shader. But you can always try it... you won't get a black surface in any case.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I am so glad it's finally out! Nice start for the new year. Gives me courage to go ahead, even though it was a terribly long haul. I hope the next products won't take that long!

*grins* and thanks for the Promo Napalm! You're my best showcaser! :D
@FreyrStrongart , I will stick a few over at Daz and on Deviant art when I get a little more time. Congrats! He looks wonderful!
Thanks @Chris ! I think I posted these before in the Harry thread when we were first starting on his creation. Theory of Zen HDRI lights really bring out all the details nicely!!
Looking forward to what else you will come up with Freyr!