• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Sale-addon for Satira's Larkspur Weeds Clothing for Dawn

Roberta

Eager
For those of you who have Larkspur Weeds Clothing for Dawn by Satira Capriccio, there's a super deal at the "Products in Clearance" event at Renderosity. I take the liberty of mentioning it here only because the price is really low - $1.13 and $1.88.
RA for Larkspur Weed

RA_LarkspurWeed_Sale.jpg

English Bob

Adventurous
Well worth mentioning, for the benefit of those who may have missed it. And since ex-Hivewire products are now at Renderosity, it seems like a legitimate plug. :) I don't have that clothing (tempted now, though), but I've scooped up a lot of goodies for stuff I do own, and even an actual clothing item.

I noticed that some clearance items in my wishlist weren't included in the sale though, so I'm hoping this will be repeated some time.