• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Right Sidebar Links don't work - (was iPad issue)

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
I've ran into this issue once, and I use Safari. I don't use those links very often, so it maybe it happens more frequently. But I definitely remember not being able to click a link for a thread I wanted to check out in that right had column.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
This is a known issue here. We've been looking into it and have found what it isn't, but have not yet found what it is. It's on the list for this week. Hopefully we will get a resolution.

LisaB

Staff member
Co-Founder
We have been looking into this and it's on our list to resolve this week.

English Bob

Adventurous
I think I see why I think it sometimes works. My laptop runs Linux, and the browser is Chromium, which is built on the same base as Chrome, but apparently the differences are enough that those links work in Chromium but not Chrome.

LisaB

Staff member
Co-Founder
Hey, everyone! This is fixed for me. How about you?

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'm using the black version and it was work yesterday arvo and today (so far :p)

tparo

Engaged
QAV-BEE
Bingo. :) If I switch to the 'Blackend-Green' style the links work in Chrome. When I go back to '!HiveWire 3D' they stop working.

I suspect a CSS issue?

Same here - Blackend-Green style links work my preferred HiveWire 3D they don't

LisaB

Staff member
Co-Founder
Okay, folks. How about now? Right side links are working for me on both black and white layouts.