• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Solved Purchase problem

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Hi,
Tonight I purchased a product and used Paypal.
Paypal gave an error message that directed me back to the vendor site.
Instead it went to a blank page and when I returned here my order was not in the cart or in my product listing.
I did get an email showing my points change and the order number but it still does not show.
Can someone help me, please?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hi FL, I think Lisa's the one who can help you with that. I had a problem with something I purchased without realizing it was for DS 4 only, and not available for Poser as well, and she helped me get a refund.

Since it's the weekend, I'd give her a couple of days to see this, if not, you could probably PM her and let her know about the problem.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
It is something Lisa will have to help with. Please file a support ticket, F_L. That's the best thing to do with any purchase issues.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I wasn't sure if it required a ticket or not but got one filed now.
To be fair, I don't think it is the fault of the HiveWire 3D Store, it appears my network had a hiccup while I tried to pay for the product.
Maybe I once I find out if it was recorded here or not, then I can re-order. :)

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Hi Faery_Light. Yes, purchase issues are best reported via a support ticket. It appears to be a disconnect between the store and PayPal as the order was marked "Pending Payment". I have cancelled the order so you can try again. Thank you!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I've never had a problem using PayPal here at the HiveWire store. It may have just been a momentary quirk.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I have never had any problems with Paypal or HiveWire so I think it was a network glitch.
Sometimes my network drops and then comes back on very quick but it will mess up whatever I am doing online.
There is only one provider here unless we go satellite which is bad on cloudy days (and we get those often).