• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Poses for poser baby working on baby Luna?

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Okay...this doesn't seem to cause as many problems in DS so I incorrectly assumed it wouldn't be a huge issue for Poser. Remember I'm a DS User not a poser user for the most part. My tests have all been in DS.

I use Mil 3 and 4 poses on Dawn all the time in DS and as I've said before mainly it's the hands and fit that cause the issues and there is a script that fixes that. I sometimes see some minor wonkiness around the neck as Dawn has two necks but otherwise I have no real issues with using the old poses on a DS weightmapped figure. I didn't realise that Poser weight mapping did. That's why it's good to get many points of view. Different programs work differently...

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I can find the baby but not the poses and given what's been said by Traci, you would need to edit the files in Poser.
I was wondering last night if it would be possible to create a script in Poser to convert the poses? I have a script that converts weight mapped poses for Dawn, Genesis 1 & 2 to Genesis 3 figures. I converted heap of poses when i first got it.

TaishoBee

Adventurous
I can find the baby but not the poses and given what's been said by Traci, you would need to edit the files in Poser.
I was wondering last night if it would be possible to create a script in Poser to convert the poses? I have a script that converts weight mapped poses for Dawn, Genesis 1 & 2 to Genesis 3 figures. I converted heap of poses when i first got it.

I would be very happy, because I would love to use some of the MB3 poses I have with Luna.

I think these are the poses with the P4 baby: Everyday poses Xpansion H - Little ones 3D Figure Assets 3D-Mobster

TaishoBee

Adventurous
Yes, those are the poses I found! I am still thinking about getting them, they really are cute

I was surprised that they were using the p4 baby so I figured they were the ones, since I had seen them the night before! I had the exact same thought, could I use them with Luna? But I can't afford to buy something that I can't end up using.

I own all but the last set and I use all the poses you've made too :)

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
I was surprised that they were using the p4 baby so I figured they were the ones, since I had seen them the night before! I had the exact same thought, could I use them with Luna? But I can't afford to buy something that I can't end up using.

I own all but the last set and I use all the poses you've made too :)

Posing is my least favorite part of 3D, so if I can find good poses like the ones here at HW, I grab them up. I think posing a baby naturally is one of the hardest things one can do......Luna is easy to pose, but you do have to at least want natural posing for it to look good.

CNorth has an absolutely adorable render over in the Rendo gallery called Little Miss Luna in a very natural pose. Lovely work!

CNorth

Enthusiast
I have all the poses from here but I use V4/M4, so even the Dawn/Dusk poses takes a lot of adjusting sometimes but it is worth it.

CNorth has an absolutely adorable render over in the Rendo gallery called Little Miss Luna in a very natural pose. Lovely work!
Thank you :) It was a K4 poses and it only took a little bit of adjusting :)

If I get them, I will let you know if they can be used at all :)

TaishoBee

Adventurous
I have all the poses from here but I use V4/M4, so even the Dawn/Dusk poses takes a lot of adjusting sometimes but it is worth it.

Thank you :) It was a K4 poses and it only took a little bit of adjusting :)

If I get them, I will let you know if they can be used at all :)

What K4 pose did you use? And that would be great! I hope they will be.

CNorth

Enthusiast
Oh my gosh I have those! Yay! Was it too hard to fix?
No, not really :D It was basically the legs that were slightly odd looking :D And I have noticed that hands can look odd too but I normally use a set of hand poses (actually made for V4/M4) to fix that instead of going over every joint.

TaishoBee

Adventurous
No, not really :D It was basically the legs that were slightly odd looking :D And I have noticed that hands can look odd too but I normally use a set of hand poses (actually made for V4/M4) to fix that instead of going over every joint.

I'll have to keep this in mind. I've always hated fixing hands joint by joint, I never thought of using hand poses!