• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

P11--more than one machine, anyone know?

Nod

Adventurous
Doesn't change the icons inside the packages though, which is my problem. I know how to change the size of the desktop ones. Handy for folk that don't though.

seachnasaigh

Energetic
Doesn't change the icons inside the packages though, which is my problem.

Do you mean software packages or my icon sampler packs? Or maybe you mean within folders? Some of the older Win XP and scr (screensaver) icons have only modest max sizes, but the Vista and later ones go to 256x256. Mac Tiger+ go to 512x512. An icon file is not a single image but a stack of images in different sizes and different numbers of colors, preferably on a transparent background.
Here's the Windows version of the honey bee icon:

The Mac honey bee icon goes up to 512x512.

seachnasaigh

Energetic
@Nod; Do you mean the size of the library thumbnails? That is adjustable via the "Klingon toothpick".

Ooops. I just noticed from the icon stack image in my earlier post that I neglected to include the 96x96 and 128x128 RGB/A sizes in the Windows icons.:x3: