• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

New Product Releases - While In Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Fabi and Lu? :happyflip:

They are both VERY talented. I love, love their products. And that jewelry set is good for more than elves.. I have a little earthy character who will LOVE it. :D LOL

And Chris... thank you, thank you, thank you for getting us those morphs for Luna! They help SO MUCH!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
New today:
World Jacket Textures for Bomber Jacket - Poser - An AetherDream 3D Creation

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Please hold off - DO NOT BUY THIS YET!!! We need to fix something hopefully before anyone purchases.

Thanks!

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Not "fixed", really, changed to reflect the fact that this is a Poser version - because as noted above, there will be a DS version coming.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Didn't even see that, will wait for the DS version, so outa the cart it comes but only for now.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Not "fixed", really, changed to reflect the fact that this is a Poser version - because as noted above, there will be a DS version coming.
Ahhhhhh OK. Just wanted to be sure I wasn't missing anything specific.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Nope. You beta tested, right? AD will get a final copy to you :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Nope. You beta tested, right? AD will get a final copy to you :)
She did already Alisa, that's why I was concerned what the change was, and whether I needed a newer copy. Obviously I don't. ;)

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
Gosh everyone... I am really sorry for the confusion. The problem was because when I submitted the product, I did not state that there would be a DS version in the works as well. I should have been more clear on it.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Thank you and so looking forward to the DS versions, AetherDream, and I forgive you and anyone else trying to get things done at this time of year :)

Status
Not open for further replies.