• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

New Characters and then Nothing

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Here's Rodrigo on Dusk but using the dwarf morphs that were released for Dusk...
dusk rodrigo and dwarf morphs.jpg

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
OMG I am laughing so hard!! Poor Rodrigo is undergoing some body issue complexes now:) Those are just too funny Pen!! BUT they are great example of how interchangeable HiveWire products are!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
:rofl: That's why I posted the image so that people would realise what they could do. When I did the one with baby luna morphed in on Dawn I suddenly thought of Dusk's Dwarf morphs and had to do it! Just couldn't resist...poor Rodrigo!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Could be used as that with the right morphs...not quite the right shape for the maori's I'm used to seeing through school though.

Yes...it is very flexible indeed. Given the morphs that are available and the interchangability it's easy to get unique looks.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I actually like Rodrigo on Dawn. It reminds me of Lady Gaga's male alter ego, Jo Calderone.
You know, with all the times I've worked with V4 over the years, I've never once thought of using her male morph. Hmmm . . .

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Oh Pen, those are really something!
I discovered the ability for interchanging Dawn and Dusk soon after getting them both.
As I had no morph packs for Dusk I used some of Dawn's to alter his face....lol.
Wow, had to edit that last sentence...came out like a drunk person talks...called Dusk "Dush". :laugh:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
lol...thanks Faery...it's interesting to have a play sometimes.

@MissB, Heart3D iirc did a male version of Fawn for Dawn.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I don't have the Fawn set, and I'm not sure if I could pull it off myself for DawnSE base, but it's certainly something to think about. ;)

Lissa_xyz

I break polygons.
I've never used V4's male morph, but I do have M4 Enhanced with Surreality's Otherworldly Wonders - Equinox.
You know, with all the times I've worked with V4 over the years, I've never once thought of using her male morph. Hmmm . . .