• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Lully's Hw Products

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
New product out in store, Kid's Bedroom

What kid wouldn't want to spend time in this bedroom?
  • Props (.pp2)
    • 23 props, including the following
      • 4 groups of clothing for wardrobe (group left, group right, full group, group with centre gap)
      • 10 individual hanging clothes
      • Bed base
      • Wardrobe
      • Pillow
      • Valance
      • Chest of Drawers
      • Stage
      • Hanger
      • Room
      • Room Extension
  • Scenes(.pz3)
    • 2 Preload Room Scenes
  • Materials (.mc6)
    • 6 Headboard Petals
    • 6 Headboard Centre
    • 6 Pillows
    • 6 Valance Sheet
    • 6 Chest of Drawers Case
    • 6 Chest of Drawers Drawers
    • 6 Tiled Floor to Room and Extension of Room
    • 6 Heart Wallpaper for Room and Extension of Room
    • 6 Curtain to Stage
    • 6 Valance to Stage
    • 6 Stage Floor
    • 6 Wardrobe
    • 5 Wardrobe Drape Patterns
  • Lights (.lt2)
    • 2 Light Sets

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Thanks Pom :)

Sorry Pen, I didn't anticipate on doing it for daz, but even if I had my daz programme doesn't work at the moment, so cant do anything in it until I get it sorted out. (something to do with PostgreSQL CMS and my firewall ?? ) I just got a horrible feeling I'm gonna have to take it back to factory settings again, GRRRR :(

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Have you tried adding the PostgreSQL to the allowed list? Years back I had problems with Kaspersky until I did something like that.

I don't know whether to pick it up or wait now...I do love it but would prefer it with DS versions of mats and lights.

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
I don't want to play around with it any more until I back up my desktop, I've done stuff before and lost the lot because I didn't know what I was doing. backing up all the stuff on my pc will take a day to do, I'm so unorganised.

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Now in store Lully's Head Morphs for Dawn

A selection of 8 full head morphs and 29 separate morph dials. Compatible with Poser only

What's Included & Features

• Morphs
    • INJ and REM files for all 8 Full Head Morphs.
    • Single INJ and REM files for the following Morphs dials:
      • Amelia Eyes
      • Amelia Mouth
      • Amelia Nose
      • Babs Eyes
      • Babs Mouth
      • Babs Nose
      • Cheryl Eyes
      • Cheryl Mouth
      • Cheryl Nose
      • Cynthia Eyes
      • Cynthia Mouth
      • Cynthia Nose
      • Emma Eyes
      • Emma Mouth
      • Emma Nose
      • Gloria Eyes
      • Gloria Mouth
      • Gloria Nose
      • Lucy Eyes
      • Lucy Mouth
      • Lucy Nose
      • Polly Eyes
      • Polly Mouth
      • Polly Nose
      • Face Shape 1
      • Face Shape 2
      • Face Shape 3
      • Face Shape 4
      • Face Shape 5

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Great job on these Dawn!! I love the Asian faces combo!! That last one reminds me some of Grace Park from Hawaii Five-0 such a beauty!

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Thanks all, yeah the Asian skin works a treat, personally I like Polly and Emma, oh and Cheryl. lol.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh DEFINITELY going into the cart before the sale's over. Nicely done Dawn, very nicely done.