• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Lully's Hw Products

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Nice dress. Be even nicer if it had a little twirl morph like she's showing it off.

It's dynamic, so you might be able to do that by adding some frames to the cloth simulation. You would probably want to do it the way people really twirl, so maybe 10 to 15 frames of -y rotation, and then 20-30 in the positive y ( or vice versa if she's spinning the other way.)

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Now for another, plus one for mummy :)

First one is Dynamic Euro Dress for Diva
Dynamic Euro Dress for Diva - A Lully Creation at HiveWire 3D

Requires Dawn SE and Pendraia Fae's Diva for Dawn

A dress made specifically for Diva.

The pack comes with a bonus pack of 114 .mt5 materials that will work with the dress or on any other clothing you have.

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
and now for mummy :)
Dynamics 24 for Dawn - Tadema Dress - A Lully 3D Creation at HiveWire 3D

Tadema Dress is part of a clothing collection for HiveWire 3D's Dawn. Each new pack in the series comes with a bonus pack of 114 .mt5 materials (50 new ones added to the 64 in packs 1-20) that will work with each outfit.

If anyone is interested, it was inspired from the Alma Tadema / Godward paintings, my favourite two artists in the world! :D

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Yes!! I'm over joyed to be buying your dresses once again, Dawn, for both Diva and Dawn! Thank you SO much!! Once I get MY kitty cats done, Diva in her new dresses need to have Travis in their lap! :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I keep meaning to do an image like that Lyne but haven't had the time. Looking forward to seeing yours....

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Picked up both dresses when they arrived and, as with all your output, they are gorgeous! I've used Diva's Eurodress in SISTERS over in the Show Us Your Baby Luna Renders thread and the young miss looks very pretty indeed in it! Thank you from an ardent Lully fan! :applause:

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Thanks all, didnt realise there were posts after I posted, (I think there is something wrong with my email box, its not here)

Glad you like them all, any requests of outfits for Diva are welcome, although not guaranteeing anything, but if you want to post a pic of something, I will see if i can make it ( or similar) if you do, try and remember it's the cloth room, so there are limitations (eg collars, buttons, pockets and such are a nightmare)

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Lullys Bokeh Tiles Merchant Resource
Pack of 30 seamless and 66 seamed tiles for your commercial projects.

This is a Merchant Resourse of 96 Tiles to use in all your personal and commercial projects.

What's Included & Features
  • Textures(.jpg), 2000x2000 at 200 dpi
    • Seamed Tiles
      • 6 patterns in 11 colours
        • Spots
        • Ringed Spots
        • Soft Spots
        • Hexagons
        • Hearts
        • Squares
    • Seamless Tiles
      • 30 Seamless Tiles in various colours

not all options shown, check out store page for more previews

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Drow for Dawn and Dusk
Take Dawn and Dusk into the Dungeons with this Drow Character pack. Compatible with Poser only

Comes with separate head and ear morphs. Skin materials come with two brow options and two skin types. The morphs and textures work on either Dawn or Dusk. Separate folders/files have been provided for each figure for ease of use.

What's Included & Features

• Morphs (.pz2)
    • Morphs are custom made and do not require any other morph pack
    • INJ/REM files for custom head morph
    • INJ/REM files for custom ear morph
  • Materials (.mc6)
    • Skin Base in Default and Dewy
    • 5 Eye Colour Options
    • 4 Face Options with 2 Brow Types
      • All 8 come in Default and Dewy Skin Types
    • 3 Lash Colours
      • Black
      • White
      • B&W Gradient
    • 6 Lip Colours with matching Gloss Variations
    • 4 Fingernail/Toenail Colour Options
      • Black
      • Purple
      • Red

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I'm not into "Drow" BUT I love the morphs!! Me and my friend both are buying for that reason! ;) Love the eye, mouth and nail colors too! :)

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Another dynamic Dress (or should I say dresses) for Dawn,

Dynamics 25 for Dawn - Patchwork Dress

This set includes two dresses, each with a different material zone setup. One is for use when you want a patchwork effect by just using mt5 materials, the other is more of a traditional setup with skirt, top, sleeves etc.

Comes with the usual 114 .mt5 materials - 50 new ones added to the 64 in packs 1-20