• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Looking for testers for BabyLuna poses

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Right, this will be no easy task.
I'm looking for a good pair of eyes and a firm, strict but fair attitude when it comes to cherubs since they tend to flutter about alot when they have their wings on.

I need and extra set of eyes to test my new poses for BabyLuna. They are created in PoserPro2012 and they are not tested/used in Daz. Daz and I are still just on greeting terms.
You will only need BabyLuna for these poses and Poser of course.
So, if you have the time, the energy and would like to test for me please send me a PM here and I'll get back to you.

Thank you
Hugs Pommerlis

SittingCherubs05.jpg

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
These have allready been tested but if anyone would still like to test anything for me in future time please send me a PM.

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I have enough testers for now. If there is a spot available I will give a yell :)
Thank to those who responded, there are alot of really nice people here.
Big hug.