• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Looking for Testers Dawn Clothing

Shellyw

Admirable
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Well, I am finally getting back to working on my dawn clothing sets and I find myself in need of some beta testers.

There is a DS and a Poser version so I will need a few ds and a poser testers.

There is a long sleeved top, short sleeved top, pants and I am including the flats from Basics 1 for Dawn as well. Also 3 texture sets as well. Shown in the images is the casual texture set. Textures are basically the same as the first set so that the pieces can be mixed n' matched. :)

Short Sleeve Top and Pants
Casual01.jpg

Long Sleeved Top and Pants
Casual02.jpg

Shellyw

Admirable
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
okay I am uploading the files to my ftp now. Darn readmes drive me nuts. Will try and get some links to ya'll soon as the files finish uploading.

I can test in DS if you like. Poser too but I only have 9.
Poser 9 is fine since richard says he has game dev and 11.