• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Looking For Beta Testers For A Character For Dawn (amira)

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
I need some people willing to beta test a character for Dawn that I am working on with Luminescence3D. This character has a total of 25 make up options, 20 eye options and some ear morphs. The initial set is in Poser format, but we are also working on a DS version, which is a few weeks away from completion. You may site mail me or email me at quantumrivergraphics@gmail.com if you are interested in beta testing. Click on thumbs for closer image. I know the Holidays are coming up, so I am not expecting any testing until after they are over, but would love to hear from those interested in testing. Here are some images for anyone interested. I hope to hear from you, Theresa(AetherDream)
Promo Ear Elvish Morphs1.png Promo MU1a.png Promo thumbAmira.png Promo MU3a.png

Amira MU24.png

Amira MU 9.png

Amira MU18.png