• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

LadyRaine's Products at HW3D

LadyRaine

Admirable
Hi!
I'm very excited to be here and to share my creations with everyone at the hive.
I'll also be posting some wip here and if you have any question or suggestion or requests
please post them here and I'll do my best to answer as quickly as possible .

LadyRaine

Admirable
Rose for Dawn is live in the store :)*happy dance*
here are a few more pictures of her
rsp1.jpg
rosesp3.jpg

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
She's lovely. I especially love the line from her cheekbones to her chin. That might sound odd, but I've noticed a lot of morphs of Dawn are very similar in that area giving her the same 3/4 profile all the time. I'm definitely wish listing her, and will probably grab her up soon.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
She's definitely lovely, and we're glad to have you aboard, Raine!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Rose is a sweet character for Dawn LadyRaine. Congrats on getting her into the HiveWire store. :)

LadyRaine

Admirable
Thanks Pen let me know how it works :) hoping the next one will work in ds

now totally off topic every time my 2 year old granddaughter sees your sig she gets all excited because there are " dancing bees and a bee home" :roflmao:

LadyRaine

Admirable
:roflmao: her bedding is all minions she has a bunch of little ones a couple of lightup ones one that rolls around farting and laughing an easter one and one with a teddy bear if its not minions its hello kitty

lol she also lives with us sooo she may be a wee bit spoiled (its all grandpas fault:giggle:)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Pen let me know how it works :) hoping the next one will work in ds

now totally off topic every time my 2 year old granddaughter sees your sig she gets all excited because there are " dancing bees and a bee home" :roflmao:
Will do...cute...I'm glad she likes them. My granddaughter is more in to frozen, but my grandson loves minions!