• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken1171's Products at HiveWire3D

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I will try and sort that for you. One question though, why the reference to the H drive in the error message? My H drive has no association to Poser.

That's an easy answer: all error messages coming from PoserPython point to the location where the script was originally compiled, not where they are installed now. :)

Hornet3d

Wise
That's an easy answer: all error messages coming from PoserPython point to the location where the script was originally compiled, not where they are installed now. :)
Thanks for that, you learn something new every day.

I have the test zip for the Scatter Script, how do I get it to you?

Hornet3d

Wise
Got it, and I think I have figure out what's the issue. Check your messages. :)

Thanks again and I am sorry for taking up your time on something that was yet again a problem with my set up rather than anything to do with your script. I have no idea when, or why, I changed the name of Ground to Ground 1 but renaming back it does indeed fix my problem with the Scatter II script.

Thank you so much for sorting this and other problems.

Hornet3d

Wise
Not your fault in any degree but Rederosity is being a pain at the moment, it has charged me twice for your Autolauncher script which I purchased about a week ago and today it will not let me purchase the AutoMorpher script as checkout does not allow the input of credit card details. I know they are doing a lot of changes to the web site and it does look a lot better but payment issues appears to be an on going issue for many.

Hornet3d

Wise
I will quickly take back part of what I said in that the double charge was a mistake on my part, I seem to be making a lot of them lately. The problem with not being able to use a credit card was true but the better news is it is fixed and so I have added AutoMorpher to my list of scripts.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I will quickly take back part of what I said in that the double charge was a mistake on my part, I seem to be making a lot of them lately. The problem with not being able to use a credit card was true but the better news is it is fixed and so I have added AutoMorpher to my list of scripts.

Glad to know it's resolved! AutoMorpher is a huge timesaver for me. It works in a similar manner as DAZ Studio, where only the morphs you have dialed will be added to the clothing. Doing it manually is a pain, and adding everything bloats the scene, and creates HUGE files when we save it to disk. What if we just dial the morphs we want, and press a button? :D

Hornet3d

Wise
Glad to know it's resolved! AutoMorpher is a huge timesaver for me. It works in a similar manner as DAZ Studio, where only the morphs you have dialed will be added to the clothing. Doing it manually is a pain, and adding everything bloats the scene, and creates HUGE files when we save it to disk. What if we just dial the morphs we want, and press a button? :D

I could see how useful it was from the video you made. The big plus for me is that my main character has is shorter than the normal Dawn SE and has a few moths dialled in so that clothes never really fir without some work, as you say this should be a real time saver.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
~OpenPose Plugin for Poser 12 and 13~

Good news! My OpenPose plugin for Poser 12 and 13 was just released! Renderosity had recently banned AI from their galleries, but has reviewed their position towards AI after my plugin, and has released a revised gallery policy concerning AI. This is a game changer! ^___^

* AI Art Policy Article is up on Renderosity frontpage
https://www.renderosity.com/.../renderosity-updated...

Plugin available at my Renderosity Store and also from Poser Software.

Watch the full video demonstration to see my 3D-to-AI workflow!

Promo_000_1000x1200_OpenPose.jpg

Ever wanted to pose figures in Poser and render them in Stable Diffusion AI? I have developed a whole new workflow just for that. You can get it done with just a few clicks. Pose and frame the figure in Poser, export to SD, and flesh it out there while preserving the pose, body proportions and camera framing!

Promo_01_768x1024_OpenPose.jpg

Support for full hands and fingers!

Promo_02_768x1024_OpenPose.jpg

Support for multiple figures with full editing tools.

Promo_03_768x1024_OpenPose.jpg

Simple and streamlined workflow from Poser to SD.

Promo_05_768x1024_OpenPose.jpg

Unprecedented levels of body and hand posing control.

Promo_07_1024x1536_OpenPose.jpg

This plugin gives you a brand-new 3D-to-AI workflow with limitless potential for artistic expression. Start from a bare figure, then use AI to dress the character, choose the style, hair, and location with anything you can prompt.

Plugin available at my Renderosity Store and also from Poser Software.

Last edited:

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Congratulations Ken for this release. I have your script in my cart and will play when I get Stable Diffusion a bit more understood.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Thanks, Rich! It was a long journey to develop this 3D to AI workflow, but I find it artistically liberating! We compose the scene camera, character pose and body proportions in Poser, and then flesh it all out in Stable Diffusion. Make the character look like anything or style you want, dress with anything you want, and place it anywhere you want with a text prompt. The possibilities are endless! ^___^

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
Congratulations on the product. While I can appreciate the work and that it's sort of a cool Idea, I also have to admit I have mixed feelings. Maybe I just need time to adjust to these sorts of things, or maybe I am jealous I can't figure out the whole stable diffusion thing (not even sure any of my machines would be suitable - though I know I can not run any of the P13 scripts with my installation on Win 7).

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I produced one image from just the SD program and it was sub par good. My old brain comes up blank when I'm trying to figure out exactly what I want to happen. Here is the image, yes, I like a nice furry chest but other than that the face was a mess so I did my best in Photoshop to fix it up and it's still wonky looking! LOL

Attachments

• 00000-63667718.jpg
    00000-63667718.jpg
    420.6 KB · Views: 94