• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I'm Baaaacccck!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Oh, goodness - hope you're doing ok, Earl!

{{HUGS}}

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhhhh, welcome back Earl!!! You've been missed. Now take care of yourself, and that's an order sir! ;)

Stezza

Dances with Bees
good health to you ;)

I spent 5 days in hospital earlier in the year with a suspected heart attack... all good.. but during my 5 day stay I was giving computer tuition to the patients and wardsmen lol

never a dull moment!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Yikes! Glad they've got things back on track!

*HUGS*

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
My mom had two episodes of CHF about 1 1/2 years apart, so take care of yourself Earl.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Good LORD Earl. I'm glad your OK Mr. Glad your back. Take good care, ya hear!

McGyver

Energetic
Geez... I hope you are doing better now.
Please stay on top of that... There are a couple of different kinds of CHF, hopefully yours is a lesser version.
Just follow whatever advice your physician has given you and take care.

eclark1894

Visionary
Heh. I don't for a minute think I can't die or that I'm impervious, but my health this year has me wondering if someone has terrible aim, or I' just about the luckiest SOB on the planet, so far. I'm leaning towards the latter and trying to follow my doctor's advice.:whistling:

I really did miss you guys. Sad thing is, my hospital had free Wi-fi, but I didn't have my laptop.:(:(

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Earl, I was missing your witty sense of humor and rockstar good looks!! ;)

I hope things are all ok for you now, be sure and rest and mind the doctor's orders!

Hopefully soon you will be right as rain!!