• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I'll be away for a while ...

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Sorry to hear that you're unwell Lisa...hugs, good wishes and lots of good positive thoughts are heading towards you from down under!

Tempesta3d

Crazy Cat Lady
Contributing Artist
I am crying reading that note and the terrible story behind this. Chris said it perfectly, you went thru too much enough!

You are one of the strongest and sweetest woman I ever known, you will recovery well and your heart so precious and full of Love will beat stonger. I am around for whatever I can do to help you. I send you all my biggest hugs and all my Love.

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Any surgery is scary, but you will feel much better after. I will attempt to walk 5 miles this week to show my support. It is nice outside right now, and I also have a new treadmill that works well.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Sending you all my best and keeping you in my thoughts as you go through yet another of life's extreme trials. You have borne so much adversity in your life, yet you always keep your wonderful uplifting spirit and happy smile for us all. With all the support here behind you, I know you'll come through this with flying colors! Hugs to you my friend!

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
just seen this....i have tears in my eyes about your son experience....my wishes and prayers for you ..hoping all will be ok....big hugs for you!

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Sending you light and love Lisa. I hope the Goddess keeps a watch over you during this time. Healing Hugs to you my dear! XOXOXO Richard

Shellyw

Admirable
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'm hoping for a quick recovery for you on the surgery. Any kind of surgery is scary and worrying but in the long run it will help you feel better and healthier. Just follow your doctors orders and rest and relax as much as you can before and after.

Your son's letters brought tears to my eyes because it reminded me of how strong and resilient children can be at that age. I also lost my son in Dec. 2013 to a car accident, he was only 18. So I can understand your lose.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
ShellyW I am sorry for your loss. In my experience there is nothing so painful as the loss of a child. It's been 17 years for me and while I can't say you get over it, I can say you learn how to live with it.

I remember shortly after he died I got a phone call from a bill collector for the phone or electric ... one of the basic necessities. The lady on the phone was nasty and was doing her best to shame and fear me into paying right then and there. It was in that moment that I realized something that has stuck with me since. I went off on her saying something like "Go ahead and turn it off. Turn it all off! You think you can hurt me? My son just died. Everything else is nothing compared to the pain I feel right now. You and your threats cannot hurt me." Something to that effect anyway. I felt badly for her afterwards. She took s step back. She apologized. She offered me time and a plan to pay my debt.

That has stuck with me to this day. No matter what life throws at me and how challenging things can get, I do not fear. I have weathered the worst of storms. Everything else is, in comparison, a rainbow.

May peace be with you. :love:

Shellyw

Admirable
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
ShellyW I am sorry for your loss. In my experience there is nothing so painful as the loss of a child. It's been 17 years for me and while I can't say you get over it, I can say you learn how to live with it.

I remember shortly after he died I got a phone call from a bill collector for the phone or electric ... one of the basic necessities. The lady on the phone was nasty and was doing her best to shame and fear me into paying right then and there. It was in that moment that I realized something that has stuck with me since. I went off on her saying something like "Go ahead and turn it off. Turn it all off! You think you can hurt me? My son just died. Everything else is nothing compared to the pain I feel right now. You and your threats cannot hurt me." Something to that effect anyway. I felt badly for her afterwards. She took s step back. She apologized. She offered me time and a plan to pay my debt.

That has stuck with me to this day. No matter what life throws at me and how challenging things can get, I do not fear. I have weathered the worst of storms. Everything else is, in comparison, a rainbow.

May peace be with you. :love:

It has only been 3 yrs for me and yeah I will never get over losing him, he was my little man. I remember the night after we left the hospital, I got a call from some man asking me if I wanted to honor my sons wishes by donating his eyes, since he had that he was a donor on his license.

Now don't get me wrong I believe in being a donor but at the time I wasn't in a good place and I asked that man how in the world would he know anything about my son, what he wanted, and a whole bunch of other stuff that isn't polite to post in the forum. I don't remember a lot of things in those first few months but that I can still remember.

I ended up in the hospital about a year later, hubby thought I was having a heart attack, but turns out I was diagnosed as depressive and having a panic / anxiety attack. I followed up with my doctor and now am taking medication which has helped me a bit. In the long run it will be something I will have to deal with for the rest of my life but I take one day at a time. Each day gets a bit better but there are times I just don't even want to get out of bed but I make myself do it, because I do know he wouldn't want that.

and your are absolutely right and I agree with you 100%

"No matter what life throws at me and how challenging things can get, I do not fear. I have weathered the worst of storms. Everything else is, in comparison, a rainbow."

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Oh wow! Hope you have a speedy recovery! And thank you again for all your help!

kobaltkween

Brilliant
Contributing Artist
I'm so very sorry to hear that you're going through so much. Sending all the light I have in me your way. May your health become as strong as our combined feelings for you. I hope that you are back with your family and recovering soon.:love:

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Well, insurance companies being what they are it looks like I may not go in this Friday. Could be an entire week more. I'm waiting to hear.

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
sorry...the delays are worst for the mood! i know by experience...but hope all will be ok soon!:grouphug: