• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I wish we had..for Harry the Horse

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Freyfaxi I had started modeling some thing like that for the milhorse1, maybe I could see if I can refit it to Harry :)
yeah but if you're gonna get back into don't abandon the milhorse version. there are still those of us who use it a lot. though i have harry and Sparky's beautiful Kerin which i love for some reason i have difficulty setting them up in a scene not sure if textures too hi res or if harry mesh too dense....frustratingly, i just know it to be my reality so for now milhorse is my go to. if i had more options, better mane and tail, better realistic textures etc, i still would use the p4 horse, actually i do and often times! :)

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
yeah but if you're gonna get back into don't abandon the milhorse version. there are still those of us who use it a lot. though i have harry and Sparky's beautiful Kerin which i love for some reason i have difficulty setting them up in a scene not sure if textures too hi res or if harry mesh too dense....frustratingly, i just know it to be my reality so for now milhorse is my go to. if i had more options, better mane and tail, better realistic textures etc, i still would use the p4 horse, actually i do and often times! :)
Ok I'll keep that in mind :)

Faewolf

Inspired
I was just looking for a thread like this! :D

What we really need.... wings! I need to turn Harry the Horse into Harry the Pegasus! :p I love the Milhorse Pegasus set but would love an updated one for Harry.

Also would dearly love: a My Little Pony morph for Harry. Something like this that lady little fox had rendered once upon a time: link
And unfortunately it never came to pass. Whisper is close-ish but not quite. I don't know if it's even possible but a girl can dream!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Wings are being worked on by Ken. I believe the aim is for them to work with the Big Cat also.
Raw Art did something like that for the Daz Horse 2. The only toon horse we have so far is the one by 3DUniverse which is very cute but not toy pony like.

Doodle Designs

Eager
Contributing Artist
I just discovered this thread and was surprised that no one mentioned wanting a barn for Harry.

I know there are a few out there but, as far as I know, there isn't one specifically for horses.

I've spent the last several days researching horse barns with the intent of creating one for Harry, but if no one is really interested, then I'll move on to another project. I was also going to make items you'd find related to a horse barn - brushes and other grooming products, buckets, saddle racks and bridle hooks, etc. I was planning on having a tack room, so basically the stuff that you'd find in there (Stateline Tack was a great source).

I was also going to make a round pen, outdoor and indoor arenas.

I was thinking of starting with a little two stall barn with a tack room. Eventually, I was thinking of making a large barn with an attached arena.

I also considered making a full rodeo grounds. I found plans for building one.

But, only if there's an interest in them, so please let me know if you are interested. :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I have the ArtCollab Barn Yard from Daz that was released with the Daz Horse that also had horse props to go with it iirc...as well as the one Earl has been working on. Which is why I never asked for a barn...some of our horse lovers might prefer something more though...

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I would totally be interested in indoor and outdoor areas (dressage and showjumping) Also a roundpen and hitching rail. (we really need a leadrope too). I too didn't think to ask for stables as eclark was working on some. Some kind of rodeo grounds would be cool too

Last edited:

Doodle Designs

Eager
Contributing Artist
Oh fudge and pickles! :p

Yep, Earl's barn is very similar to what I had in mind and he's making some of the horsie props I had in mind too.

I would totally be interested in indoor and outdoor areas (dressage and showjumping) Also a roundpen and hitching rail. (we really need a leadrope too). I too didn't think to ask for stables as eclark was working on some. Some kind of rodeo grounds would be cool too

Okay then, skip the barn. Actually I was thinking of making a lead role, though I'd have to learn rigging.

I'll start with an outdoor arena then, round pen, and hitching post. The rodeo grounds may come later.

Well, I'm glad I found out now - I was planning to start modeling today!

I could work on tack room stuff too - saddle racks, bridle hooks, storage trunk, etc.

Oh! And how about an English helmet, crop, lunge whip, sbow jumps, etc?

But then Dawn and Dusk would need English riding outfits. *hint, hint to the clothing people* ;)

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Ooh, I like the idea of the English riding/hunting clothes. I know someone is in the works of a side-saddle, but we would need a dress that worked with that, too.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
I'm pretty sure @Glitterati3D has a riding outfit for Dawn, although I'm not seeing it in this store. Might be elsewhere.

I do. I just haven't finished it off yet. It will come here when I do get it done.

I'm just taking a bit of time off to prevent burnout.

EquestrianDenim.jpg

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Oh fudge and pickles! :p

Yep, Earl's barn is very similar to what I had in mind and he's making some of the horsie props I had in mind too.

Okay then, skip the barn. Actually I was thinking of making a lead role, though I'd have to learn rigging.

I'll start with an outdoor arena then, round pen, and hitching post. The rodeo grounds may come later.

Well, I'm glad I found out now - I was planning to start modeling today!

I could work on tack room stuff too - saddle racks, bridle hooks, storage trunk, etc.

Oh! And how about an English helmet, crop, lunge whip, sbow jumps, etc?

But then Dawn and Dusk would need English riding outfits. *hint, hint to the clothing people* ;)

I would love to see a show arena for this set. I've done the helmet, boots, riding outfit, but I would like a show arena (there are jump props at DAZ, 2 sets, actually - but no arena)

I also would love not to have to do a pose for Dawn leading the horse by the reins.....hint, hint, back. ;-)

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
I have the ArtCollab Barn Yard from Daz that was released with the Daz Horse that also had horse props to go with it iirc...as well as the one Earl has been working on. Which is why I never asked for a barn...some of our horse lovers might prefer something more though...

That barn is DS only. Poser users left out.

I bought it and asked a friend to export the objects for me so I could use it in promos for the riding outfit for Dawn.

Barn.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Wow...I was surprised by what you said Traci, as it's one of the earlier items created for DS4 and it was produced by Ann and Frank at ArtCollab who were mainly Poser users at that point. So surprised I did some investigating and according to the product page in the documentation centre File List [Documentation Center] , it's got poser files. To double check I had a look and the files I have in Daz are pp2's.

So in this instance Poser users can use it...

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Wow...I was surprised by what you said Traci, as it's one of the earlier items created for DS4 and it was produced by Ann and Frank at ArtCollab who were mainly Poser users at that point. So surprised I did some investigating and according to the product page in the documentation centre File List [Documentation Center] , it's got poser files. To double check I had a look and the files I have in Daz are pp2's.

So in this instance Poser users can use it...

Not the Barn I bought. We may however, be talking about different products.

I just checked - no it's not ArtCollab's product. It's this one. Which is CLEARLY shown in the image I provided as not the one you were discussing.

DAZ Barn | 3D Models and 3D Software by Daz 3D

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Cool...as you quoted my post I assumed you meant the one I was talking about. I don't have the one you posted an image of.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'd even be happy with just the rope, I'd just make sure you couldn't see where the clip would be :p (better than trying to do it in post)