• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I need a little bit of halp

pendas

Inspired
image.jpeg

Ok,
So I finally got blender to work, and I found out about modeling with guide images.

I thought it was a good idea to do, but the thing is...I have no idea where to start. I'm totally clueless.

I have seen some videos of people doing it, and it looks relatively easy, becuase you're just filling in the lines.

the models I would like to use don't really exist, so I have decided to *try* and make my own. If anyone would mind telling me how to successfully do this, I would be very grateful!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhh, thanks for that link Jay. I'll add it to my ever growing Blender Links post. :)