• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

HW off line??

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
The store has been gone off line all day yesterday & today, too....so far... :(

It's not just me... my friend too can't get our IE 11 to display the store!!

Me195

Extraordinary
The store has been gone off line all day yesterday & today, too....so far... :(

It's not just me... my friend too can't get our IE 11 to display the store!!

Seems to be down for everybody. I don't want to speculate as to why, but it could be extraterrestrials. It is a major bummer though. I've been trying to go there all day.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'm pretty sure I was able to get to the store yesterday, though I'm not sure when the last time I looked was.

However, it's down for me now too.

ben

Inspired
The store was up early hours of Sunday morning as I was downloading an update and trying to make a purchase, sadly the site went down half way through my download and my cart vanished and the site hasn't been back since. I mowed the lawn and enjoyed a cold windy day outside instead lol.

I just checked and www.isitdownrightnow.com says it's down for everyone

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I logged in like around 4 or 5 am central U.S. Time today. My allergy meds give me mild insomnia. So, not sure what is up with it. I keep getting a 504 error, but also too Win10 had a major upgrade recently so not sure if that has anything to do with it?

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
I logged in like around 4 or 5 am central U.S. Time today. My allergy meds give me mild insomnia. So, not sure what is up with it. I keep getting a 504 error, but also too Win10 had a major upgrade recently so not sure if that has anything to do with it?

I'm still on Win 7, so it's not due to a Windows upgrade, I don't think.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'm still on Win 7, so it's not due to a Windows upgrade, I don't think.
I'm on Win 7 Pro as well, and I tried accessing the store through Firefox and Opera without success, so it's not an IE11 only problem either.

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Possibly a browser problem. I can't access the Hive from Firefox which just takes me to a blank screen although going in via Hivewire's 'Last weeks most popular topics' email takes me in without problems. No problems with Explorer on Windows 8 apart from its habit of taking a year and a day to load. (Explorer that is not the Hive!)