• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Hivewire Big Cat Has Begun!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
We've all been very patient while this awesome Tiger was baking.

Finally released into the wild.

Laurie's textures are so well done and her LAMH product is superb!! She is just the best at product renders too. Makes this big cat come alive.

Paul did greeaatt on the rig too.

Harimau

Eager
Hi Chris, having seen the promos of your tiger, I am really wishing that you will do a sabertooth tiger (Smilodon) based on the reconstructions of Mauricio Anton. Anton's reconstructions of are, in my opinion, the most realistic of all the reconstructions done so far by today's paleoartists. All the offerings in the market, whether in DAZ or Renderosity, including those by AM are just dreadful,to say the least. I believe you are the person who will be able to do justice to this magnificent extinct animal just as you have done to its equally magnificent modern counterpart. So I am posting some selected images of Anton's artwork, hoping that you take the hint. Here it goes, starting form the skeleton. As for the coat patterns and colours I suppose the textures form the current crop will suffice.

smilodon-sabre-toothed-cat-mauricio-anton.jpg

1-smilodon-sabre-toothed-cat-mauricio-anton.jpg

QB78Suv.jpg

smilodon-populator-mauricio-anton.jpg
085e0ff05ea7377f7a37e4d66f7535a9.jpg
eb7af64bc0b979c980ff58010245c1ec.jpg

EZ-HOuNXkAETKPx.jpg

smilodon-agresivo-watermark.jpg

5dff519f5aa2173ae33a934e78244b3e.jpg

og_saber_desantisetalgraphicalabstract.jpg
sabre-toothed-cats-artwork-mauricio-anton.jpg
mammothattack_1170.jpg