• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Hi I'm new here

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
um...oops.. I forgot to warn you about McGyver.

NEVER NEVER NEVER have any liquid or food in your mouth when you read his posts, or it will end up splattered on your monitor.
:happyflip:

Back to our original programming...

McGyver

Energetic
Lots of stuff... I just try and bend it into amusing shapes and paint it in satire and dumb humor.

Oh and bye the way... Hi Bonnie!

That feels strangely familiar... Probably just "déjà moo" from all that milk I drank last night.

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
I will add my welcome to the hive. I got ADD and also tend to do too much at once. More than what my old computer can handle. I also like Dory.
Hope you enjoy your time here.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
um...oops.. I forgot to warn you about McGyver.

NEVER NEVER NEVER have any liquid or food in your mouth when you read his posts, or it will end up splattered on your monitor.
:happyflip:

Back to our original programming...
:yeahthat: