• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Solved Hair converters for Dusk & Dawn?

ZW3D

Inspired
Hi I'm new here in these forums, so hello! :) I was wondering if anyone knows about hair converters for Dusk & Dawn. I love the figures and I plan on finally letting go of M4 &V4 once and for all for Dusk & Dawn but my worry is the hair variety for them. I can model my own hair models to some degree, but i'd like to use the bigger hair collection I had for the gen4 figures for them.

Thanks!

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Hi I'm new here in these forums, so hello! :) I was wondering if anyone knows about hair converters for Dusk & Dawn. I love the figures and I plan on finally letting go of M4 &V4 once and for all for Dusk & Dawn but my worry is the hair variety for them. I can model my own hair models to some degree, but i'd like to use the bigger hair collection I had for the gen4 figures for them.

Thanks!

Yeah, Netherworks Hair Conversion System (HCS Pro) is due out soon. Oldie but goodie - Paris Tail hair converted to Dawn.
ParisTailEZSkin3.jpg

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hi, ZW3D! Welcome to HiveWire :)

As Traci said, coming soon :)

Don't know if Joe (Netherworks) has a Dusk one done yet - not up to date on the thread...

Hair Conversion Panel - WIP

Netherworks

Enthusiast
Contributing Artist
I will be starting a Dusk add-on soon. I am also currently looking at BabyLuna, Diva and Sora. It takes a little time as I go through many many iterations of the sets that go into an add-on rather than just squirting something out. *Poink!*

I have spent a good bit of time re-designing the core system that runs the support files, to make it modern and easier to use. I think folks will apreciate that. :)

Oh, and welcome!

ZW3D

Inspired
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and quick reply and wonderful news, I'm glad to hear it! :D I'll keep an eye open for the stuff Netherworks is working on then!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Welcome to the HiveWire forum from me as well ZW3D, and even though I've had, and used, the conversion add-on for Dawn for a while, if you don't have the conversion Core set, wait for the new version Joe's working on.

I'm also looking forward to the Dusk add-on, as well as a few others he's got on his to-do list. ;)

ZW3D

Inspired
Hi again and sorry to re-open this, but I purchased licences for Dawn and V4 for the hair converter a few weeks ago but I just started using today and I totally love it! When will Dusk and M4 licenses be available? Any approximate idea?

And while I thought I was about to get rid of M4 and V4, but I will keep them around with Dusk & Dawn, with converters like this they provide a lot of fun possibilities with them!

Thanks!

Miss B

CV-BEE
Hi ZW3D. Netherworks has started another full-time job recently, so he's not going to be able to get new products out as quickly as he did when he first started putting products in his store here at HiveWire.

I'm sure he'll be adding more products as quickly as he can, so try to be patient. I know it's hard, but he will get to them as quickly as he can. ;)

ZW3D

Inspired
Thank you for the info and no worries, I was just curious so I can put some savings aside in time for them.

Again thanks and I will wait patiently I promise, ha, ha! :)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes, I'm waiting for the Dusk preset as well. I'm also hoping he does one for Diva as well, so we'll both wait patiently. ;)