• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Good News

eclark1894

Visionary
None of you know my niece. She's not into 3 D anything. However, you remember that around November of last year, my sister passed away. It was this girl's mother. On the same day that my sister passed, I found out that my niece, Wilma, had developed two cancer tumors which she had to have operated on. My niece put off the operation until later while we dealt with my sister's death.

Personally, over the last few month's I haven't actually been assured that I have the next month or two in the bank.

Here's the thing, my niece went under the knife and is recovering nicely. BOTH tumor's appear to have been benign.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Oh, Earl, that's GREAT news!! So many of us are dealing with a lot of challenging times, and you've sure had your share. Good to hear this!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
YAY!! So glad to hear both of your niece's tumors were benign. :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
My son has chronic fatigue and has had since he was fifteen. Have you explored that avenue? I must admit before he got it and even when he was first diagnosed I was a tad skeptical until I went with him to a physiologist and they hooked him up to sensors and a treadmill. watching him as he walked slowly and you could physically see him tire. It is a horrible thing for anyone to have but worse so many people don't fully understand or believe it exists...

eclark1894

Visionary
My son has chronic fatigue and has had since he was fifteen. Have you explored that avenue? I must admit before he got it and even when he was first diagnosed I was a tad skeptical until I went with him to a physiologist and they hooked him up to sensors and a treadmill. watching him as he walked slowly and you could physically see him tire. It is a horrible thing for anyone to have but worse so many people don't fully understand or believe it exists...
This is something that just started.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
You should pursue it with your doctor Earl. I don't know what can be done about chronic fatigue, but if there's anything to ease it so you feel better, then it would be beneficial for you to find out about it.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I was just thinking that if everything else has been ruled out it might be something to look at. For my son it started after he'd had a virus...just didn't seem to recover from it like you would expect. There are other things that can also cause tiredness and really it's a case of exploring what might be causing it. I'm continually tired at the moment but my problem is caused by issues that make me wake frequently in the night.

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
I'm glad to hear that you niece is doing well. And I don't want to discount your tiredness or say you should check on it with a doctor, but the fact that your sister passed and her daughter had cancer may have simply worn you out so much emotionally that your body can't keep up. I know I've gone through periods of prolonged stress like that that have just taken everything out of me and made me feel barely able to function.

Of course that doesn't mean you shouldn't also see a doctor just in case. I thought I was going through such a period many years ago. There was a lot going on in my life, but I was also living in northern England, working in a building with no windows, and didn't see the sun for several months. My doctor prescribed one of those special UV lights for seasonal effectiveness disorder, and although I hated the light itself, after sitting in front of it for a few minutes everyday I had an amazing amount of energy (still had other issues in my life, but at least I felt like I could get out of bed).

Anyway, with any luck, the knowledge that your niece is doing better will begin to help you feel better. But it wouldn't hurt to see if other things are going on too.

McGyver

Energetic
I'm really glad you posted that eclark...
I'm very happy they were benign, and I really hope that she has no future issues or complications of any sort.
I wish her the best.
I don't remember if I was aware of your sister's passing, and I'm sorry to hear about it, and wish you my belated condolences...
Thanks for the good news, and my best wishes to you both.

eclark1894

Visionary
You should pursue it with your doctor Earl. I don't know what can be done about chronic fatigue, but if there's anything to ease it so you feel better, then it would be beneficial for you to find out about it.
Just taking a wild stab in the dark, but I think I figured out what was wrong with me.;)

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
After all you and your family have been through Earl I'm glad there was some light shed and the best outcome came of it. HUGS