• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Frightful Fantasies Render Challenge! - CLOSED

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh yes, you're in plenty of time. You've got about 4 more hours . . . in case you want to enter another one. ;)

Varnayrah

Eager
Contributing Artist
Well, I'll post it anyway in case it wasn't too late after all:

FINAL RENDER
Frightful Rider

Products used:
Harry the Horse + Draft-Beast
V4
Lilithai Strgoia-Hrpy clothing by Arki +textures by me
Crystals and alien Landscape by ShaaraMuse3D
Alpha Moikana hair by StaudioArtVartanian
FrightfulRiderK.jpg

Last edited:

Miss B

CV-BEE
Relax, I just downloaded all the other renders, and am in the processing of uploading them to a private album for the judges. I also "just" closed the render challenge, so you "just" made it. ;)

D

Deleted member 325

I couldn't get my third finished. My muse developed laryngitis (or got mad and stopped talking to me) before I could compose a concrete idea. I know I wanted it to involve Werewolves... but was trying to figure out how to work in the Hivewired3D characters with the Wolves I wanted.

Carey

Extraordinary
Final Render

Title: Easy Boys

Cheers

Jon
Final render: The freaky huntress

The Huntress for Dawn, by MEC4D
Regals for The Huntress, by Sarsa
Used Skelehorse, cat bonez, HWCat. Genesis and modeled the ghost sheet in and rendered in Carrara

~ Final Render ~
Titled:
Get the Cat

View attachment 31611
Final Render: "Face Your Fears"
View attachment 31591

HiveWire Baby Luna and Sleeper
Daz Genesis Lycaon
Daz G2M Zombie
Sharecg Alien (for Poser)
Sorry cant remember where Doll is from
Creepy Hollow Environment
Iray Render
Final Render title All hallows EveView attachment 31621
Final render: The freaky huntress

The Huntress for Dawn, by MEC4D
Regals for The Huntress, by Sarsa
Final Render: "Haunted MusicBox"
View attachment 31587

HiveWire Horse with Sparky's Skellehorse
Sparky's Bonz
Napalm Arsenals Textures for Lisa's Botanicals Tulip (@NapalmArsenal you'll have to remind me which ones!)
Faery_Lights Music Box 03 with my Glass textures.
Iray Render
Final Image : Entropy:question?

There is some hand drawn art in this sorry lol

Thanks peeps

Jon
love them all

D

Deleted member 325

Thank you all for your support.
Thank you to everyone who participated too.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I'm not surprised to hear you say that Pen, as I certainly didn't envy you having to judge such a wonderful group of renders.

Desertsilver

Busy Bee
Gratz to all, I loved all the variety in style and theme. That is one of the most fun things for me about the Hive- the differences in approach and style that are very unique to each artist.

Unlike most of the 3 d galleries, I don't have to even glance at the name to know who made the art-because everyone is going their own directions and not emulating a certain look.