• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Free Toonz Software From 26th of March

Darryl

Adventurous
Don't know anything about Toonz, but it's good to see more open source software. I sometimes wonder though, why do some commercial apps go open, while some are just allowed to moulder and rot? A company refuses to continue development yet refuses to let its loyal community work with it either.

D

Deleted member 325

for those like me who want to give it a whirl, the open source version can be found here OpenToonz

D

Deleted member 325

now I just wish I could read Japanese to understand the manual and setting up the effects presets.