• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Flying Harry Poses Beta Testers

Daio

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
Need to have Harry (the HW Horse) and his new wings. Need at least one Poser and one DS tester. You can see the WIP poses in this thread.
Winged Harry poses

Daio

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
Thank you! I should have the Poser version ready Wednesday and the DS version on Thursday.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I can test both but the DS I can't render (my computer shuts down unless the render is under 400 pixels).

Daio

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
I have my computer back up and running, I can test DS.
Great! I'm still working on the DS poses - certain poses that work perfectly in Poser cause problems in DS. According to Ken DS is less forgiving of poses that require several dials near maximum. I may end up having to tweak a couple of the Poser Poses so that the DS one can look very similar if not entirely identical (had to do that with Show Off too).

sapat

Brilliant
QAV-BEE
I have DS4.9 and have already tested the wings in QAV, so am familiar with them.

Daio

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
Thank you for offering! The poses have been submitted to the store but I am considering doing another set and I will contact you if I do.