• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Error on HWH Tail in P 11

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Can someone please tell me why this is happening?
It does not do it in PP2014, only PP 11.
I tested it with the same pz3 to see if there was a glitch in it but it is okay in 2014, just thi n PP 11.
Thanks.

HWH Tail Error.png

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
What pose is it and I will have a look in Poser 11 and see if I can replicate the problem?

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
It is CWRW's Windswept.
But it does the same on any of the horse poses.

I was trying to BJ finished and had to keep resetting the tail with every texture change...sigh.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, knowing what pose you're using might help figure out what the problem is.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
I'm guessing the Properties tab has different settings between the 2 programs. Check these settings in PP11 and PP14 so they match.

I could be wrong, but I'm betting it's there.

ParametersProperties.jpg

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I didn't have "Translations" on in properties so I tuned it on and it looks okay but will check more later.
Trying to get all the textures listed correctly for this set only.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I am happy to say i found what was causing the problem.
somehow multi-thread bending was on in preferences so i turned them off to see what would happen.
The tail no longer distorts. :)