• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Dog Bandana

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Make your doggy cuter! ^___^

I am at finishing touches with the upcoming conformed Dog Bandana for the HW Big Dog. It's already in internal beta-testing, and should soon go to the store QAV.

Promo_01_600x800.jpg

Besides the bandana, I provide 7 material presets for different colors, and a template so you can make your own textures.

There are 2 features that make it unique:

1. It was designed to be easily turned into dynamic if you so desire. All the dynamic groups have already been created and stored into the OBJ and CR2, so it becomes pretty straight forwards to run as dynamic. Just select "neck2", clothify it, choose what to collide with and run the simulation - while still conformed!

2. All the material presets allow you to change the colors to whatever you like with a mouse click. :)

Karth

Eager
Contributing Artist
Very nice and realistic :)
Wondering if you have had Problems with the scaling too.
I find no solution

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Very nice and realistic :)
Wondering if you have had Problems with the scaling too.
I find no solution

Thanks! I have modeled it before the scaling change, so I didn't have any problem. The way to handle this is:

1) Scale the dog back to 100%
2) Your geometry should be scaled to match the dog at 100$ scale
3) Then do the rigging as usual.

Once conformed, your geometry will automatically match the dog, no matter the scale.

Karth

Eager
Contributing Artist
I modelled on the 100 percent mesh. I did the same as you.
It is conforming, but the scaling is only working in Body part and so it does not has any effect on clothing.
I have to set the scaling in the other parts on my own to fix that.
Can´t upload because of this issue.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
We can discuss this on a private thread, so we don't detract from the subject here. :)