• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Does anyone here live around Cape Girardeau, MO

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
The daughter has found a house for rent with enough bedrooms for us, it is not too expensive.
I looked at their website and it seems to be a pretty town, been many years since I was any place near it.
She said they claim to have schools for children that have adhd and lots of free places for kids to go.
Washington, MO won't even consider taking children that have any issues.
Our doctor lives there and has to home school his high schooler because they refused to admit him for that reason.
So does anyone know if it is a really nice town?

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Crystal has a friend in Cape G and she is helping to look for a place.
We've both scoured the website and like what we see.
So it looks like as soon as we find a place we like for sure, and rent it, we will move there.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Yeah, but now it may be we have to stick in this area after all,
My son-in-law would have to be sure there is a job waiting, without his income we can't do it.
|
And now there are other issues cropped up with my brother.
He has been having low heart rate and pulse for the last two weeks and we just found out this week.
I knew day before yesterday because Virtual called and he was cranky with the nurse.
So I went to his room with him to check so I would know for sure.

Pulse was 30 and heart rate 43.
I immediately pm's my daughter who came down from her room and called the doctor.
They said to send him to ER right then but he is stubborn so she told the doctor she needed him to be checked there and they could send him.
His daughter came over and took him to the doctor, he was sent by ambulance to ER from there.
and had they not been so crowded that there was no beds left, he would have been kept.

No he will need monitoring which his daughter will not give up that damn overtime to do.
I could understand working ten to twelve hours a day if she was being paid overtime, she only gets for eight hours.
They do not require her to work those hours and she just chooses to do it.

None of this is good as I have to fight my insurance company to get the medication the doctor said is needed to lower my cholesterol, it is 375 and he said tick, tick on stroke or heart attach.

The world is throwing me some very hard balls to bat out of the way...sigh.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Ah well, one thing life has taught me, to survive and that's what I do.
We don't always get what we want but at least we still make it through.

One the brother issue, not sure how that will go.
His pulse has been up and down and erratic all morning.
His daughter came to take him to the cardiologist to see if they can pinpoint the problem.
If it is an electrical issue with his heart there will be a problem, he can't do surgery for a pace maker due to how bad he has gotten since his first heart attack.
I am hoping it is something they can treat but only time will tell.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
My brother is home, has a Holter monitor for a few days or a week.
They suspect it is his beta blocker so it will be reduced for now to see how he does.

He seems to be feeling a bit better but that comes and goes.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Hey Faery Light! Sounds like you are having a hectic time of it right now.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Yes, it seems everything is trying to hit me.
I've been hit many times before and stood to face it, will this time too but the difference is I'm older and more tired.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Well the move to Cape appears to be off.
We are still trying to keep close to Washington, MO if we can.