• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

DAZ Shaders for HW Cat?

sandman_max

I tried searching the forums for this but the search engine thinks that the words Cat and DAZ are too short. And those are the two most important words... So does anybody know if there are any specific shaders or recommended settings for the HW Cat? Also, I got a bunch of errors when I loaded it and then DS wouldn't let me inject the Kitten morph.

sandman_max

Duh! It would help if I read the "instructions". Iray shaders included. I forgot I bought the red tabby, too. Max will live again, if only virtually.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
:)

Yup..our ReadMes are actually ones you should read (I know most of us never read the ReadMes lol).

Glad you got it figured out!!

Make sure you're using the DS version, not the Poser one, and have fun!!