• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Bruna For Dawn

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
But does anyone share my Friday the 13th birthday? Mmmmhmmm.... I'm evil I tell you! LOL :rolleyes:

NOW I can see the image above. Weird.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Hoping that the upload is fixed. This is the pretty in pink makeup for Bruna. I'm finally happy with the lips and normal maps. Redid quite a bit this AM and FINALLY love the overall look of the skin, pores, skin tone.... YAY! Nope, upload is still a mess.....

OK, will try to insert an image from my server....

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Nice shade of pink Richard, and you even colored her hair to match. ;)

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Thanks. Just home from lunch and errands and got the "midnight blu" done. Rendering now. Really hope it's as lovely as it looks in Photoshop! lol

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Love the blue set...I'm not really a pink type of person, but the pink looks good also.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I'm not a fan of either but watching people and seeing what the look like in different settings (night time to dinner to running in to the cafe' for a quickie cup on the go, you see it all... I love people watching... it's one of my favorite things to do!

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Oh, I don't mind being seen looking. Allot of the time I get a pleasant smile and then I can think all the naughty things I want! :p :p :p

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I used to be like that but living where I live, there are just too many people to hide from. I'd never leave my house and I can't live like that! :sick:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
lol...I generally smile at people anyway. My family are always telling me off for chatting to strangers...most people smile back. I'm forever starting conversations in the supermarket queue. Just recently I was chatting with someone, it was a long queue and my mum joined the queue and I let her go in front of me and then the lady I was chatting to let her go in front of her also. She only had a few items but it was a lovely thing to do and then we just kept chatting about a whole heap of stuff.
Just for those who may be concerned it's generally little old ladies like myself that I start chatting to.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I think I need to calibrate my screens too. On my main one it looks very yellowish orange and on my 2nd screen (that is too dark but can't seem to fix it was very orange) on my surface screen it looked the same as the 2nd screen only not as dark). I do like the texture better with the freckle removed from the nose, it makes the beauty mark stand out more which is nice :)

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Yea, my screen is calibrated fine at home and when I calibrated at work all looked as it should! lol That was an older makeup option. I have a total of 9 makeups (5 everyday/ dinner & 4 party time wilder ones) one "plain Jane" setting, 4 lip gloss settings and I'm beginning to work on the nail options now.