• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

BetaTesters for HiveWire Horse poses

Daio

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
Just need the base HiveWire horse. These are miix and match body, mane and tail poses. Right now I've just got the Poser version - not even sure I can get them to work in DS yet.

If you tested the big cat poses, please let me know if want test these too.

Daio

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
Ok when I figure out the DS version, I'll send it to you for testing.

Daio

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
I'm sorry I've come down with a nasty case of the flu and not good for much other than huddling in bed. As soon as I gat over the worst of it I will be back on my computer.

Daio

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
I'm having problems with deciding how to do the main promo images for this set. This is the long/wide image that goes at top of the product page and the one may goes in rotation at the shop home page. Do I try to put multiple horses with various body and mane and tail poses or multiple horses with one body pose and multiple mane and tail poses? Or something else entirely? Input requested as I am struggling with this.

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
My first thought might be to have Harry in the same body pose, and show several versions of the mane and tail poses. I think that will make it more obvious the different things you can do with these poses. This way the line of Harry's body won't detract from what the pose itself is doing.

Another similar way to go might be to have three close ups of Harry's face along the top, with the same pose on the head, but different poses on the mane, and then a row of thee shots of his backside (maybe using a rearing pose) with three different tail poses.