• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Beta testers wanted for StarStorm for Dawn

D

Deleted member 325

@KageRyu That's ok, I'm in the middle of redoing a lot of the weight maps for the Poser version anyway, so if you want to wait for an update, it may save you some headaches. Haven't had much time to work on it lately, but am hoping to get back to it next week.
Sorry for the delayed reply (I was on the road). This sounds fine. I have so much else I am behind on I should work on in the meantime.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
If Red Eagle can take my place as tester, I would appreciate it. I have a lot of stuff on plate and stepped up because you needed testers. But, if you have good ones like RDNA testers available, you'll get better reports from them than me.

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Thanks for volunteering, I am holding off on beta testing for right now, ran across some stuff that I needed/wanted to change even with the mesh, which means some of the work I had already done with jcm's will need to be redone. So realized I still have a little ways to go on this. Sorry to get everyones hopes up, but I will finish eventually. This is basically still just a hobby for me, and I only have maybe one or two days each week to work on 3d stuff. Add to that the fact that this is my first commercial clothing item, so I am learning as I go. And its a rather complex piece of clothing at that.
Anyway, @Art_of_Mind said in another thread that he/she was probably the most inexperienced CA here, but I'd like to throw my hat in the ring for that dubious distinction. :oops::applause:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I think there is a few of us that fit into that category 3wComics...me included. Working fulltime makes it difficult to find time sometimes.

Red Eagle

Well keep me in mind when you think it is ready for testing. Just let me know. :drawing:You're ahead of me. Never tried to make any kind of clothing. Made a couple of simple props for my own use. But right now I am working in blender to create a shuttlecraft from the original Star Trek. Spent two weeks on it so far and just finished the basic shell. Still have the engines, interior, and texturing to do.

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
I will be posting new files for beta testing soon, so if you would like to test, please let me know. Or if you tested before and just want an updated version, you are entitled to that, too. And I started another thread inviting those who want to make add-on textures to grab the files also, so let me know if you are interested. :)

D

Deleted member 325

I had the early files - but you had put this on indefinite hold as I recall shortly after getting them. I am still willing to try to do some testing and textures - I really like the look of this.

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
New Beta zip file is up, if you want it for testing or making add-ons, send me a private conversation and I will give you the link.