• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Beta testers wanted for StarStorm for Dawn

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
DS version only right now, but Poser conversion is in progress, so let me know if you want to test that and I will let you know when it is ready.

Check out my WIP thread for details:
3W Comics WIPs

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Just getting it uploaded, will pm you a link when it is ready. Thanks!

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
I have a bit of a crisis right now (water pipe burst in the bathroom) but if no one else steps up, I can test in Poser 9-11 for you.

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
I have a bit of a crisis right now (water pipe burst in the bathroom) but if no one else steps up, I can test in Poser 9-11 for you.

Yikes! Well let me know when you dry everything out and I will send you a download link.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Yikes! Well let me know when you dry everything out and I will send you a download link.

It was a mess! I couldn't find the main water cutoff, had to call (and pay) the water company to turn the water off at the meter to stop the water flowing in the house. Soaked from head to foot, fell in ankle deep water and wrenched my back, and mad at myself for not knowing beforehand where the cutoff was!

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Oh no traci...I have been MIA for 3 days because I put my back out...Luckily I have 3 daughters who all do massage...and they stretched and massaged me and now I can move!!

Take care sweet

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Oh Traci...that is no good! I hope your back isn't wrenched too badly....

Oh no traci...I have been MIA for 3 days because I put my back out...Luckily I have 3 daughters who all do massage...and they stretched and massaged me and now I can move!!

Take care sweet

Thanks folks. At least the water has stopped flowing and I've taken some ibuprofen for my back and I'm going to take the rest of the day easy and go to bed early.

I'll deal with the rest of it tomorrow.

And, hopefully, be able to test this outfit.

D

Deleted member 325

That looks like a really interesting outfit. While I am very pressed for time right now, I would love to work with it and try to make some themed Poses, and maybe textures. I use Poser and have 9 through 11 (including 2012 Pro, 2014 GD Pro).

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
@Glitterati3D another tester has found some problems I want to fix first, as soon as I do I will upload an update and send you a link. Might be a few days, I have other things I need to do IRL. :)

D

Deleted member 325

I have only been able to do some cursory testing. I did start on some theme poses for the set, and have some roughs for textures in the works. Hope to be able to give it a closer look this week and get some WIPs of the textures and poses up.

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
@KageRyu That's ok, I'm in the middle of redoing a lot of the weight maps for the Poser version anyway, so if you want to wait for an update, it may save you some headaches. Haven't had much time to work on it lately, but am hoping to get back to it next week.