• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

A Place to lay my head...

eclark1894

Visionary
This is weird. I'm mapping the house, but one wall is coming out shorter than the other even though they're the same height.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Understandable. You can always go back to it when you're finished mapping.

eclark1894

Visionary
Woooot! Good deal!

You need a break from all that UV mapping, anyway, right? :)
Yeah, I'm not even halfway through, and I admit that get easily distracted. last night, I really didn't feel like working on the house so I made a knife for Taka the jungle man.:)

knife.png

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Yeah, I'm not even halfway through, and I admit that get easily distracted. last night, I really didn't feel like working on the house so I made a knife for Taka the jungle man.:)

Oh, the knife looks nice. And, trust me, I know the feeling about UV mapping. I finally learned my lesson and UV map as I go - no new pieces until the last one has a valid map.

eclark1894

Visionary
Oh, the knife looks nice. And, trust me, I know the feeling about UV mapping. I finally learned my lesson and UV map as I go - no new pieces until the last one has a valid map.
Well, I did map the exterior of the house, just not the interior. And I've made some changes, so any mapping I had done before are pretty much useless now.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
back looks good but is it too big from floor to seat? (most of the time you can sit and still touch the floor, it doesn't look like you could here?)

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Oh, that's wonderful!

And, GG, I'm so short, I can never sit with my feet on the floor unless I sit on the edge of the furniture. :)