• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
Design Sheet - General V'rconius
Costume Evolution for General V'rconius
Caption
I do not want all of the aliens to be mindless, snarling, growling beasts, or faceless, silent warriors as is too often the case in Sci-fi these days. I wanted heroes and villains within the alien ranks too. I also want their costumes to be distinctive from the more human characters - and I decided I want some flair. One of the Alien Characters I have been working on the longest is General V'rconius. While I settled on the morphs and custom photobashed texture (merged from 2 commercial textures) early on, his costume as gone through many design changes and updates as I have continued working. The progression from oldest to newest is from Right to Left. I am still not happy with this dress uniform, and am still tinkering with it. I also need to create a seperate field armor kitbash for him. Then comes custom sigils, markings, and iconography.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Album
Falling Stars
Added by
KageRyu
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata