• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do
African Sunrise
Lita stood in the gentle warmth of the sunrise waiting for the tribe to awaken and make ready for the hunt.
She would call the animals to the area where the hunters would wait.
This hunt would feed her tribe for many months if successful.
Caption
The background was created by loading the high res square and applying my background texture to it.
I placed it behind my character and then created lights to go with it.
The glow effect on the sun was made by placing a point light at the position where the sun shows in the background and behind the prop.
The whole scene was then rendered in Poser.

I've been working on this with the sunrise, the first one with moonlight and another one that has a sunset for the last three weeks.
Trying to get my lighting just right for each scene has been a lot of work but I feel it was worth it. :)

Credits:
Skirt, blouse, headwrap and jewelry: Kente for V3 from Daz.
Staff from Poser Custom props.
Lighting by Faery_Light.
Background created by Faery_Light with photos from imageafter.com
V4 textures by Faery_Light.
V4 by Daz.
Pose adapted from Guardian of Atlantic by Prog.
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Album
Faery_Light's Work
Added by
Faery_Light
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata