• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

will the Dust and Trail Tool render in Poser 11's comics preview mode?

I've been thinking about getting the Dust and Trail Tool. Does anyone know if it will render in Poser 11 using the comic book preview?

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
I'm not super familiar with comic book mode but it looks like you have to use openGL settings, and they don't work so well on my computer (which isn't openGL) so I'm not able to give you a good answer.

I can ask Nerd about it if you want, or you can just go ahead and get it if no one else can help. You can always ask for a refund within 30 days, but it's such an awesome tool I doubt you'd want to ;)

And welcome to the Hive!!

There are more of Nerd's great products coming!

I took your advice and bought it. A very hasty test suggests it works just fine with the comic book mode, so long as you make the controls invisible. I'll post an update if I discover anything significant. I look forward to more of Nerd's products!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Welcome to the HiveWire forum Will. Glad to hear the Dust and Trail Tool works in Poser 11's comic mode. ;)