• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Solved Where can I find the V4 Walk Designer by Nerd3d

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hi, NolosQuinn.

Nerd's products will be coming to HiveWire, including the M4 & V4 Walk Designer - I am relatively certain those are on the list. The move was a bit delayed because of his new position as Poser Product Manager at Smith Micro and the work he had with the release of Poser 11. I connected with him just today, and he'll hopefully be getting us some more things to get into the store after next weekend. I'll let him know this is one that's been requested so he can put it at the top of the list. If you want to pm me your email address or send it to me at alisa-AT-hivewire3d.com (replace -AT- with @), I'll email you when it's in the store.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Sorry, Nolos! I do have those now and they're on my list to get done - I'll put them up near the top of the priority list and try to get them out in the next few weeks if possible.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Last edited:

Stezza

Dances with Bees
you do know the footstep tools promo has info from the splash tool don't you?

upload_2016-9-20_11-48-31.png